donna the explorer

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
since everyone's sharing their pics, I'd share a couple of mine too.. :lol: the pics are not in HQ coz my phone's camera sucks... -_- photos taken a couple of hours ago...

---deleted----

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
aha! i knew it! you're a nursing student!!! hahaha!!! so, you're a first year student?

whoa! and you spent some time to make fanfics! bet, you're busy busy busy!!!

in my first two years at university, i was a nursing student!

but i changed my major to math!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
:lol: yup! I'm a first year nursing student and I'm hella very busy! I got class until 7pm and my mind needs to digest a lot of stuff... from balancing chemical equations to naming the different layers of the skin and all other minor subjects like philosophy, anthropology and others... but I still find time writing fanfics... :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
:lol: yup! I'm a first year nursing student and I'm hella very busy! I got class until 7pm and my mind needs to digest a lot of stuff... from balancing chemical equations to naming the different layers of the skin and all other minor subjects like philosophy, anthropology and others... but I still find time writing fanfics... :lol:
i experienced that too! and i'm glad i shifted! haha... now i had a lot of free time! that's why i came to know sarnworld!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
:lol: shifting to other courses is not yet on my mind... :lol: if ever I'm going to shift to another course, I'd probably take up biology or psychology...

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
:lol: shifting to other courses is not yet on my mind... :lol: if ever I'm going to shift to another course, I'd probably take up biology or psychology...
don't! i believe nursing's the best pre-course for med...

a doctor-friend told me that. she got bio for her pre-course but she regretted not taking nursing instead.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww donna finally shows her pic too :p cute pics...

now i can put a face to that fanfic LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
aha! i knew it! you're a nursing student!!! hahaha!!! so, you're a first year student?

whoa! and you spent some time to make fanfics! bet, you're busy busy busy!!!

in my first two years at university, i was a nursing student!

but i changed my major to math!
LOL her t-shirt says it all... dang, hahahaha... i remember the day before i got into college, i still have to argue with my mom coz she dont want me to take what i wanted. but in the end i won. my mom wants me to get nursing course either... but i dont want to.

gah~!!!!!!! that is why i hate science... XD im suck at it and im also suck in math.

i dont think i have problems eversince i took fine arts major in fashion illustration since its what i really wanted in the first place. XD

i did shift but its still fine arts though... coz during my first 2 years in college... i first enrolled as interior design student, then after the school approved the new majors in school... that's how i shifted into fashion.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
awww donna finally shows her pic too :p cute pics...

now i can put a fac to that fanfic LOL
so you will be imagining my face on the girl's face on my willing scenes and oneshots? *gasp* that is so....nice! :loool:

gah~!!!!!!! that is why i hate science... XD im suck at it and im also suck in math.

i dont think i have problems eversince i took fine arts major in fashion illustration since its what i really wanted in the first place. XD
i really suck in math! it's my waterloo... -_- especially algebra! argh! luckily, i'm not having so much problem in chemistry right now...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO donna..i will picture your so innocent looking face..while reading your fic..which i am soooooooo behind on! :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
LOL her t-shirt says it all... dang, hahahaha... i remember the day before i got into college, i still have to argue with my mom coz she dont want me to take what i wanted. but in the end i won. my mom wants me to get nursing course either... but i dont want to.

i did shift but its still fine arts though... coz during my first 2 years in college... i first enrolled as interior design student, then after the school approved the new majors in school... that's how i shifted into fashion.
whoa! i guess every parent wants their children to take nursing. but they don't realize that there're no more work here. we are over-supplied with nurses!

anyway, i love math! hahaha... and i'm interested in science...

your course sounds fun! i wanted to take something like that too. but then again, i don't have a talent in drawing! hahaha... so, it's just in my dreams...

so you will be imagining my face on the girl's face on my willing scenes and oneshots? *gasp* that is so....nice! :loool:
hahaha!!!

LMAO donna..i will picture your so innocent looking face..while reading your fic..which i am soooooooo behind on! :lol:
oh, i wouldn't want to do that. else, i'd look at donna in a different way... hahaha!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
my innocent looking face... I like that, ami! :clap: you're really wayyyy behind on some of my fics now... :p

whoa! i guess every parent wants their children to take nursing. but they don't realize that there're no more work here. we are over-supplied with nurses!

anyway, i love math! hahaha... and i'm interested in science...

your course sounds fun! i wanted to take something like that too. but then again, i don't have a talent in drawing! hahaha... so, it's just in my dreams...
yeah... overly supplied with nurses... and others ends up working on call centers... -_-

I loved math before... when I was younger... :lol: and I LOVE science... I love science and english subjects... ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
What this is you and you write rated r fiction. LMAO you look so innocent and cute!!!