Don't ploy has a sister who use to be a nek?

Mdc

sarNie Egg
What happen to her sis if she did have one? I meant to type in Ploy...sorry...thanks

calla

sarNie Adult
yea, ploy's sister nick name is Noon.....i don't know her real name. she used to be n'ek back then, but now she's only gets the n'rai role.
i think her new one is with Joy S. and Chakrit "ruen Num Ruen Tart" :D

bugsy

sarNie Adult
calla said:
yea, ploy's sister nick name is Noon.....i don't know her real name. she used to be n'ek back then, but now she's only gets the n'rai role.
i think her new one is with Joy S. and Chakrit "ruen Num Ruen Tart" :D
[post="168767"][/post]​
Im sooo off topic but omg....chakrit and joy S. going to have a lakorn out together? OOOHhhhh.... :D They'll look sooo cute together!!

cecilia

Staff member
i like her..i love her in that one with off playing as p'ek and she's some boran dancer..

and i love her with job ''NAMFON''..i like that lakron...the ost rock too.

i think it's sad to see alot of old timer like actress taking n'rai role nowaday..i use to not like it..but i guess thanks to such versatile actress like noon -..it didnt' bother me much to see them being opposite of the good character anymore..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yep she was in Sai See Plerng!!! She played Mew's little sister... She was such a sweetheart.

She's really pretty!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
she used to play n'ek but now she only play n'rai....now ploy started to play n'ek while started as n'rai..is it weir or something...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
OMG! i liked her in the lakorn with Off where she a boran dancer or something!! that was the BEST! now she only play nang'rai? same with Off he only plays the bad guy role...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Noon Sunitha is such a beauty. I enjoyed most of her lakorns. The lakorns I like best was with Jariya, Dodo and Ploy Cherman. I believe that was Ploy's first lakorn. I also enjoyed Sai See Plerng with Willy and Mew, Bua Thun with Johnny and Ning, the one with Ann and Rawich as well as the one with Off. She can act well as the nang'ek or the nang'rai. I hope she will come back strong as the nang'ek. She's deserving of the nang'ek roles. I admire her work. Thanks for the picture, iamnowhere.