Don't you wish certain actors/actresses were on a different channel?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Well, for those who know me, you know I always have something to say about everything, and this was just on my mind, and was curious about how you felt on the subject...I like discussions...as you can tell.

I usually watch lakorns with my favorite actors, but Janie is the only actress that I will watch regardless of the p'ek...and she was the one who introduced me to Ken, my favorite actor of all time.

Anyways, don't you just wish that the actors weren't restricted to the channels they are on, so that they can pair with the people you want them with?

I feel like Janie's running out of actors to get paired with. Even though aside from Anne T., she is one of the most talented young n'eks today. She's been progressing for the past couple years, and starred in lakorns at a young age with many different p'eks. I feel that she would benefit more if she was a free agent or moved to Ch. 7 or something. She's been paired with so many of the Ch. 3 p'eks already, and a wider variety than Anne, who is her senior. I'm not saying she's better, but she's been out there more, like Chakrit...She's the second n'ek to get paired 3 times with Ken. I believe she is very versatile, and can improve if she had more chances to show her various talents.

It's because I'm obsessed with Wong Wian Hua Jai right now, the one lakorn I didn't expect to watch, but has surprisingly interested me. I would love to see Janie with Weir...he's running out of actresses to pair up with too. Chompoo left, he's been doubling up on n'eks, and he can only make so many lakorns with his girlfriend, who he has no chemistry with. If it was possible, I would love to have Janie and Pinky switch companies, they would both have more opportunities to improve with the different actors on the other channels. Move Janie to Ch. 7, or give her a good EXACT p'ek!!!

I would love to see Pinky pair up with her ex, lol, talk about tension but staying professional. But, with her young face, she belongs with the youngens in Ch. 7, even though she's the most talented young actress on that channel. I've watched some of her boring lakorns, but she would still manage to have chemistry with her p'ek, and make her character worth watching. But, she does look good with the older men, like Chakrit...but that had a lot to do with both of their natural chemistry as individuals, and when you put them together, they were just great. I had no idea what was going on, but I was watching it for them.

As for Weir, he's limited to the older actresses or the younger, newer ones. I believe he has a lot of potential to be one of the top young actors for Ch. 7, and I didn't start off as his fan. He's no Chakrit, that man has chemistry with EVERYONE of all ages, on all channels. But he has yet to pair up with Aom, why is that? What are they waiting for? Another 10 years before veteran actors can get paired up together? Geez...Whoa, got sidetracked...

Besides Janie, I would love to see Weir get paired up with Aff, Cherry, Bua, even Yardthip, Donut, and Vicky...some of my favorite Ch. 3 actresses.

Why are my dream couples so impossible?!!!! I'm really hoping it's possible, I mean, Oil and Chompoo came to Ch. 3...people need to star collaborating.

I'd still like to see Ken with different actresses but then again, he's in a league of his own. I might be a little biased, but...there are some actresses that he should NOT pair up with no matter what anyone wants. I have nothing against these actresses, and I'm not trying to offend anyone...but my Ken is super talented and doesn't have good chemistry with everyone. Definitely not Rita or Pat...Rita's acting doesn't impress me, I've tried her lakorns, maybe in a few years, she might be able to act with him, but maybe. She is beautiful, I'll admit it, but her acting isn't believable to me. I'm not convinced that she's supposed to be playing a certain character...I just see Rita...

Oh, Pat...this girl...as manly as Chakrit is, he could look good with anyone, but Ken is a man's man, he needs a woman...not someone that is kind of like a little girl...Maybe when he was younger, but not now. I would die if they ever were in a lakorn together, it would be so hard to watch for me. I just can't picture it. No matter how dramatic her role might be, I just don't see her playing a woman that Ken could fall in love with. She could really help out the EXACT boys and be Bie's n'ek cuz she's the right size...lol...and age for him. I love the boy and all, and I kept an open mind about Prajan See Roong, and tried to get people to have an open mind...but I wasn't feeling any chemistry. They did have some cute and sweet scenes, but for the whole lakorn...she just seemed to old for him, even though Aff did a good job at playing a younger age.

I want to see Ken in a comedy with Aff, they had great chemistry in Jai Rao, and they deserve a comedy after that tragedy!!! It's only fair!

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha. talk about ranting LOl .. j/k
yeah, only if actors/actresses are free agent like them KOREAN ACTORS/ACTRESSES.
i want to see variety as well.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I pray all the time that maybe the channels and companies can get their shiet together and do a big collaboration with the actors. I'll keep dreaming though. LOL.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I want to see them come together too. Ch7 and Ch3. I wanna see Aump with Ken or Aum. That would be great. Also Aff with Oil. Yeah, if only it was that easy. I'll keep dreaming too. LOl.

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
i would like to see some of the actors and actresses get switched around sometimes too but i kind of like them where they are now...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yea I agree w the status quo. The majority of the actors fit the personality of the respective channels and what they produce. However if I were to move some around I'd leave Ch3 actors because that's dominantly the channel I follow...and bring Pok P back but circa when she was younger so she couldve paired w the likes of Bee Bandit again, w Willy because I think she has acting similarities to Mew Lalitas, Pete and Andrew. I'd also bring over Amy and Cee just so I'd actually consider watching more of their stories because they're awesome human beings haha. Cee and Matt P, Janie and Janesuda if they ever make her a lead. Amy w Aon and Tye would be cute! Aump is actually one of my fav actress but I watch like 10% of her lakorns, she can stay I don't really see her w anyone on Ch3. I've only really Really liked her w Chakrit and they can do that on ch7.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I want to see them come together too. Ch7 and Ch3. I wanna see Aump with Ken or Aum. That would be great. Also Aff with Oil. Yeah, if only it was that easy. I'll keep dreaming too. LOl.
Aff and Oil would possbily happen since Oil is now on Ch. 3...I wanted to see Bua with Oil while he was on Ch. 7, and that happened last year, so who knows what's possible.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
ken and aum whoo! that would be a hot couple! nah..janie's good with ch. 3 cuz i don't like the majority of ch. 7 lakorns. she mite get sucky roles like when chom was with ch. 7.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i dunno....i wish every actor n actress is a free agent....so they could pair up with anybody...it seems easier too...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im actually quite satisfied with the n'eks/p'eks on each channel..

but i would love to see aum with aum and aum with noon ^_^

pakou91

sarNie Egg
heck yes i am all for being free agents!!!

most of the n'eks i love are getting hitched and that means less of REAL kissing...and the ONLY person that kisses with passion and love is KEN!! i mean, did u watch Sawan Bieng?? those were pretty impressive slap/kiss scenes....and then we go to Jai Rao...sweet loving kisses to Aff on the cheeks and what not...gods, this guy is even hotter AFTER he got married!!! lol...

i'd like to see Ken-Noon pairing...it might sound odd now, but i think Ken does wonders in the kiss/slap genre and i'm watching Noon now in her own kiss/slap lakorn Ka Kaung Kon with Pong and i think it'd be interesting to see Noon and Ken together...
i'm sorta getting sick of Ken/Ann or Ken/Janie pairing...it's getting boring...

and I'm totally rooting for a Ken/Yaya pairing for the upcoming remake of Prissana...ahaha....however, i'm trying to imagine it and it's kinda hazy so we'll see...how about Yaya/Om Akkapan...

and i'm still waiting for a Tik/Kob pairing...been waiting since forever...

how interesting would a Ken/Kob pairing be??? lol...also wanna see another andrew gregson/kob lakorn...i really liked Luk Mai Klai Tom...

but i don't really know which actors/actresses are on which channels...someone wanna list some??? i watch every channel so i don't keep track of who is on who and what not...plus when they do collaborations like Exact with Ch. 7, then i reallly don't bother to keep track lol...

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm just happy *my Chakrit* is a free agent...I get to see him all over--although not lately, so I wonder why he's gone MIA on me.. but my current obsession is Pong Nawat... love these two...