Dooms Day : Dec. 21 2012

mai92

sarNie Adult
DOOMS DAY!!!!!
Well, i was checken out when the world was going to end on youtube, and i found these clips saying that the world was going to end on Dec. 21 2012....

It makes me tremble so much..
you all should go check it out!!
They acually have a lot of evidence about this.....

Clip 1: Click Here!
Clip 2: Click Here!
Clip 3: Click Here!
Clip 4: Click Here!
Clip 5: Click Here!

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Watch those awhile back already ... kind of convincing but I don't think the world will end. Maybe World War III will happen or some major catastrophe around the world than will kill millions of people.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
when that day comes, I'm going to go feast on lobsters, oysters, sushi, pho, and all my favorite foods. And then I'm going to go every places I want to go.. and then I'm going to hold on tight to my daughter and shield her with my body as long as I can from whatever that's going to kill us.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Dooms Day is freaky when you think about it...

Remember when Y2K was a scare? Hopefully it'll only be another version of that...?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't bother these things yet just have to live my life to the fullest right now. But its scary though :( Makes me upset.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i saw this the other day...it very interestinng...i don't believe its gonna be dooms day cause last time they said it was 2000..that the earth was gonna like explode for somthin like that..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i'm currently taking a geology class this summer in college..
and according to all the videos i've seen and all the crap i've read...
dooms day is not coming for another 5 billion years when the sun stops burning..
interesting though... the sun is going to stop burning...
the oceans will boil.. earth will dry up.. SCARY!
it was sooooo hard for me to just sit there during lecture...

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
I dont really thinks its gonna happened, haha. I remember back then when year 2000 was coming up and they said that the world was gonna end or something. And DANG, my cousins and parents bought so much food and and these things, haha. Just to be prepared for the end of the world. Haha, and all those stuffs are still around.

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
I dont really thinks its gonna happened, haha. I remember back then when year 2000 was coming up and they said that the world was gonna end or something. And DANG, my cousins and parents bought so much food and and these things, haha. Just to be prepared for the end of the world. Haha, and all those stuffs are still around.

my family too.....after that i doesn't really care much about it because it never really happen.....but INTERTESTING to know....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
totally...agree...it was so funny cause year 2000 was so sunny good day to have visiting parks n all that stuff...

mai92

sarNie Adult
didn't watch any of the clips..prefer not to..but i just found it funnie tat this thread is in the Hmong section...ehehhe
sorrie...
cause i was posing some stuff in the Hmong section and forgot I was still in the Hmong section so that's why i posted this topic in the Hmong section
:)

mai92

sarNie Adult
i'm currently taking a geology class this summer in college..
and according to all the videos i've seen and all the crap i've read...
dooms day is not coming for another 5 billion years when the sun stops burning..
interesting though... the sun is going to stop burning...
the oceans will boil.. earth will dry up.. SCARY!
it was sooooo hard for me to just sit there during lecture...
5 billion years?!
that's totally cool..
what i think is that the world's not going to end
but it maybe just gonna have wierd stuff happening around us..
if the world is going to have something bad it may happen to Mercury and Venus first before it reaches Earth..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
5 billion years?!
that's totally cool..
what i think is that the world's not going to end
but it maybe just gonna have wierd stuff happening around us..
if the world is going to have something bad it may happen to Mercury and Venus first before it reaches Earth..
yup.
5 billion years.. we would be long dead by then..
but i believe in reincarnation... =*/
lol.
mercury and venus are bad enough...
mercury has no atmosphere and it's like 800 degrees there..
and venus is highly concentrated with carbon dioxide... so there's no life there either....
just the green house effect... ehehhe.. and 900 degrees...
just thinking about it makes me feel the heat. ehehehe

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
we can't live on other planets because they can't support life...
the only planet that might have life is mars... and it's not even human life
it's just bacteria.
lol.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
how sad...
i feel bad for you.......
i hope that's not the end of the day
but we all juss have to wait until that day to know the truth.....