Downloading things w/ Thai Titles

Muddie Murda

smile...
Hey guys! I know most of ya'll DL from Dedeman's stuff and other stuff in the BM!

I'm not sure if it's just me, but all the files that I DL that has Thai titles saves as ________ instead of the actual Thai titles.

For example:

File Name:
คนที่รั�เธอ - ฟลุ๊ค เ�ริ�พล - Ost.�ำ�พง.mp3

Saves on Desktop as:
___________ - _____ _______ - Ost._____.mp3

I have to rename it to the Thai Titles after DLing.
Is this just happening to me? Or is this normal? :D How can I fix it if I can?
My laptop can read Thai fonts fine. Just the DLing part that's messed up and I'm tired of renaming because it's so confusing when you have a lot of files to rename.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
^ yeah actually i use to have that same issue and it wasn't just the thai fonts it was everything that was in different characters. after i updated (i'm on firefox 2.0.0.11 now) it doesn't do it anymore. hope that helps ;)

noungning

Heartless
lol strange, i use IE and have no problem unless the file is uploaded with that the title like that, ahha which i upload files with that type of naming.

well, i set my comp to translate all unicodes to thai first... that might help but i'm not sure...

.diane.

Media Fanatic
^ mine was set for unicodes too but it still did that. i found out it was because my firefox was outdated, once i upgraded it didn't do that anymore ;)

Muddie Murda

smile...
Thanks Diane and Ning!

Hmm, I like my firefox outdated. Haha I don't like the new version at all.......I don't use IE either...

I'll just deal w/ it. Haha ^_^ Thanks!

.diane.

Media Fanatic
^ spoken like a true outdated ff fan ;) it's okay...i felt the same way but i started to get more and more annoyed with the renaming so i just went "ah hell with it". me likey :p

noungning

Heartless
lol wow... i just used firefox for webpage design at work because there's a feature on there to outline frames.

i've always just stuck with IE even though i got preached by tim a few times about the anti-spyware that firefox is capable of.

ahah muddie, yeah u like things the rough way! :p