Drama for sell

kat:)

sarNie Egg
Hi Everyone,

My sister owns a store and has closed it down. She needs to sell all her products, so I'm her salesperson over the net. We have a lot of original Korean Dramas with english subtitles for sell if you're interested. They have never been open and are originally manufactured seal.

Please pm me if interested.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
does she have chinese series like the green hope, the kung fu master(with donnie yen), taiwan series, TVBI series etc. I'm willing to buy them!How much?

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
Can you just make a list of all the movie you ?

sarNie Egg
Hey folks,

here's some of them:

All In
Four Sisters
Full House
Glass Shoe
Goodbye Franscesca
Go to the Beach
Green rose
Love Story in Harvard
Princess Lulu
She
Super Rookie
To Marry a Millionaire
Wonderful Life
Love Need Miracle
Tree of Heaven
At the Dolphin Bay
Devil Beside You
Heaven's Wedding Gown
It Started With a Kiss
Love of the Aegean Sea
Prince who Turns into a Frog
Spring Walz
What Planet are you From
Sweet 18
Bean Chaff of My life
Autumn Shower
Young-Jae's Golden Day
Princess Hour

Please pm me if you want to buy them. They were selling for $39.99, but I can sell them for $35.00, just help pay for the $2.00 shipping.

We do have Chinese dramas, but they are open, so I'm not sure if you want to buy them or not.

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
kat:) said:
Hey folks,

here's some of them:

All In
Four Sisters
Full House
Glass Shoe
Goodbye Franscesca
Go to the Beach
Green rose
Love Story in Harvard
Princess Lulu
She
Super Rookie
To Marry a Millionaire
Wonderful Life
Love Need Miracle
Tree of Heaven
At the Dolphin Bay
Devil Beside You
Heaven's Wedding Gown
It Started With a Kiss
Love of the Aegean Sea
Prince who Turns into a Frog
Spring Walz
What Planet are you From
Sweet 18
Bean Chaff of My life
Autumn Shower
Young-Jae's Golden Day
Princess Hour

Please pm me if you want to buy them. They were selling for $39.99, but I can sell them for $35.00, just help pay for the $2.00 shipping.

We do have Chinese dramas, but they are open, so I'm not sure if you want to buy them or not.
[post="130381"][/post]​
Are these dub in thai or do they have english subtitle?

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
um..."To Marry A Millionaire"..is that like the one where its sorta based on Joe Millionaire?

puppylov

sarNie Adult
ARe they in DVDs, VCDs, or tapes and in what language? If you have TVBI series even if they are open I would still want to buy them if only they are of good quality? Are the TVBI series in tapes? How do I pm you?

slee00

sarNie Adult
Kat:

I love Korean lakorns and I usually bought it from Dimsum online for $18 to $29 the most...mostly average around $23 per lakorns...I usually bought 4-5 lakorns at a time and get 2 free movies too. Theirs are also original with subtitle....match theirs and I will but it from you

sarNie Egg
slee00,

Ok, why don't I do this, since I also have checked dimsum dvd, and don't see any under $26.00 (with shipping). Why don't you match the items you want from dimsum dvd. And what ever total price (plus shipping) it is, if I can lower it by $1 or more dollars including shipping, I'll let you know. Would you buy my items then, since I do need to sell all these dramas? You can include the thai lakorns as well on:

http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/annthongpr.../Thai/index.htm

Unfortunately, the thai lakorns will not be originals. Or if you buy more than 4 korean dramas, I'll give you a free thai lakorn. How's that? Or what else is preferable to you?

Kat:)

slee00

sarNie Adult
I will send you a list of the ones on my waiting list...waiting to buy...and compare price with Dimsum dvd and will let u know and we go from there....

dang I have to do this from the office! thats where I stored my lists!