Drama! Kimberley's Fans Accuse Mint Chalida of Copying Her Style/ Tips on Hair Care

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's hard for me to believe is kimm's real fans coz kimmy fans are very positive if you know them and follow kim you will discover that they never did something like this before all they did is defending her in her ig and in their ig too and why they even will do that can you give me a reasonable reason :scratchhead2:  isn't weird that this happen after the faking ig matter and anti pages , it's so obvious you don't have to be genus to figured out that someone is making up for all this :facepalm:

i modified my post coz i think i broke one of  AF rules it's better to be silent 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this is what you call an anti-fan is, i also been hearing Kim she unfollow Mint on IG eversince that news in between Mark the friendship of KimMint is 
tear apart 

saying somebody copy is just plain 
sorry to Kim fans 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Drama drama drama. Some fans need to shut up and mind their own business. They group already broke up, leave them be.
its extremely annoying 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
LOL nothing to say sorry. Everyone has their standpoint when you chose something is not neutral. Then just don't act like a neutral person and say fans are always blinded and ridiculous at least we show up who we are. Kim unfollowed Mintc thats their own matter and we don't know whats happened so don't put these two things together. The focusing point is I dont think there is enough evidence to prove its Kim's fans. Its silly for a fan to do something like that lol its too obvious. Maybe its really a real Kim's fan then just dont blur the name isn't it too kind for media to do this? What? Protect the person's privacy? LOL

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Why are Kim's Fans doing this. By doing and saying mean things to Mint is just going To make Kim look bad. If you are a True Kimmy fan than don't go and drama everything out because your not just Damaging Mint but your also damaging and making Kim look bad. Fanclubs are so bias. They can't see other stars look better than theirs. Kim is special in her own way. There's no reason why Mint would need to copy her hairstyle. Please don't drama on Mint because this girl knows nothing. IF you as a fan club wants drama, than drama on something else. What else you cut your hair like someone else and many people said mean thing about you, how would you feel, would you like it? Before saying anything mean, out yourself in someone else's shoe.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
LOL nothing to say sorry. Everyone has their standpoint when you chose something is not neutral. Then just don't act like a neutral person and say fans are always blinded and ridiculous at least we show up who we are. Kim unfollowed Mintc thats their own matter and we don't know whats happened so don't put these two things together. The focusing point is I dont think there is enough evidence to prove its Kim's fans. Its silly for a fan to do something like that lol its too obvious. Maybe its really a real Kim's fan then just dont blur the name isn't it too kind for media to do this? What? Protect the person's privacy? LOL
you are talking gold 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kimmy got some real sensitive fans. Seriously, you can't say anything...anything about "little kimmy" before you are being labeled. Kim has lots of fans to say all falls into the nice, sweet category without any insincerity is like saying the sun refused to rise and shine lol. I swear, the fan base of these stars act and seemed younger and younger. I think Mint and Yaya looks pretty with bang not so much Kim. Kim has a very strong features it makes her look more manly. She looks softer with long hair.

These fans needs to take a chill pills. Go volunteer and see the world, the world is such a big beautiful place to be so obsessed with a celebrity that doesn't even care really what you think and want. It is their job...

Side note: Do people know how hard it is to copy a haircut. I went to the salon with pictures and everything...to try to get a hair style I want and walked out with a freaking different haircut all the time. It happened like 10xs to me. Copying a hair is not as simple lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
monkeykimmy said:
Um the reason for the blurring of names is so that the media does not get sued for "slander" or using source without permission. Every time the media take news from IG, they always blur the names. It didn't just only happen to Kim, they've been doing that. That's like with Sek Loso, everyone know it's him but they have to blur his face and the ig names because they did not have permission to use the name.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Well this sure escalated quickly. Lol. The first few pages were fun to read until Kim's FC took the article too seriously. Whether the person(s) is a real Kim fan or not, it doesn't matter. What matters is the type of Kim fan you are. Don't waste time defending or disowning others you don't know. You'll never be able to prove whether they are a true Kim fan or not. It's a matter of the heart.  You might not think their actions indicate that they're a true fan, but in their hearts, they think they are. That's what the bias syndrome can do to you. Actions speak louder than words. There are bad fans every where, so this can very much be a Kim fan or it may not be. One can't generalize and say that they know ALL Kim fans and that they are ALL very nice. That's unlikely. So just speak on behalf of yourself and not others because once you begin to do so, you are generalizing and being bias. My point is, be the fans that prove to others that there are a majority who are reasonably nice Kim fans. There's no need to get worked up over this because we all know that the drama is pretty stupid and pointless. Regardless of whether the person(s) are Kim fans or not, what they did is wrong and their actions aren't justified. See the bigger picture.

The funniest comment was Fun's food comment. Lol. It made me hungry too! And I don't think I'm going to create my own blog for Thai gossip. Too much work! Haha. I do want AF to have its own section of Thai entertainment and gossip so it'd be easier for me organize each article. Why outsource when you can make AF funner by having discussions here in one place while getting the latest updates on the progress of your favorite lakorns?? There are many articles I'd like to translate, but I now know to avoid critical Kim articles because some are overly sensitive about their favorites being criticized. The title already says drama, so if you don't want drama avoid coming in here to read or you'll be upset. Lol.

I never get the whole star worshiping thing. I don't take it to the heart when someone criticize my favorites because in the end, I have a life outside of Thai lakorns. Why do I care so much about someone who doesn't know who I am? I'm sure they don't care about how I think about them either. They just want my support so they can make more money. Lol. That's the reality folks. You'll take a bullet for them but they won't for you.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Well this sure escalated quickly. Lol. The first few pages were fun to read until Kim's FC took the article too seriously. Whether the person(s) is a real Kim fan or not, it doesn't matter. What matters is the type of Kim fan you are. Don't waste time defending or disowning others you don't know. You'll never be able to prove whether they are a true Kim fan or not. It's a matter of the heart.  You might not think their actions indicate that they're a true fan, but in their hearts, they think they are. That's what the bias syndrome can do to you. Actions speak louder than words. There are bad fans every where, so this can very much be a Kim fan or it may not be. One can't generalize and say that they know ALL Kim's fan and that they are ALL very nice. That's unlikely. So just speak on behalf of yourself and not others because once you begin to do so, you are generalizing and being bias. My point is, be the fans that prove to others that there are a majority who are reasonably nice Kim's fans. There's no need to get worked up over this because we all know that the drama is pretty stupid and pointless. Regardless of whether the person(s) are Kim fans or not, what they did is wrong and their actions aren't justified. See the bigger picture.

The funniest comment was Fun's food comment. Lol. It made me hungry too! And I don't think I'm going to create my own blog for Thai gossip. Too much work! Haha. I do want AF to have its own section of Thai entertainment and gossip so it'd be easier for me organize each article. Why outsource when you can make AF funner by having discussions here in one place while getting the latest updates on the progress of your favorite lakorns?? There are many articles I'd like to translate, but I now know to avoid critical Kim articles because some are overly sensitive about their favorites being criticized. The title already says drama, so if you don't want drama avoid coming in here to read or you'll be upset. Lol.

I never get the whole star worshiping thing. I don't take it to the heart when someone criticize my favorites because in the end, I have a life outside of Thai lakorns. Why do I care so much about someone who doesn't know who I am? I'm sure they don't care about how I think about them either. They just want my support so they can make more money. Lol. That's the reality folks. You'll take a bullet for them but they won't for you.
Dang it, I'm out of likes for the day. wth?! lol but yeah I owe you 1 likes haha

ImQueen said:
Darn, I just got my bangs cut and I didn't even know about theirs.
I had bangs when I was in middle school back in the late 80's, it's ok I give you permission to copy me :coverlaf:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:
Mahalo: Agree! I love my biases but I'm not gonna get worked up over if someone hates them or not. Lol. 

Lol I understand how you feel, but still thank you very much for translating, it means a lot. :)
My sweet Jana! Your username really matches you. Lol. You're probably the only bias member who has an off/on switch for your favorites. I know you can go crazy over James Ma, but you never ever try to convert anyone or attack them just because someone else doesn't agree with you. Lol. Please continue to represent James Ma's fanclub the way you do  :thumbsup:  You give me hope for humanity. Lol. 

Reactions: fun

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Dang it, I'm out of likes for the day. wth?! lol but yeah I owe you 1 likes haha

I had bangs when I was in middle school back in the late 80's, it's ok I give you permission to copy me :coverlaf:
I wanted to like so many people's comments on here but I'm saving my likes for later. LOL. I can't stand not being able to like something. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
fun said:
Setting my kimchi, papaya salad, beef larb namtok with sticky rice near my desktop and bed and will see pages here fly. You are more than welcome to join my yummy feast.

Just when things have died down surrounding these "controversial people", more unnecessary crap is added.

and again..useless drama for these celebs.. People need to be like you Fun.. hahahah sounds yummmmyyyy!! More interesting then these people causing drama for the celebs.. HEHE

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

:lmao2:  OMG Ncmeow that's hilarious :lmao2:  :rofl:

Mahalo LIKE your post!

:yawn:   :yawn:   :yawn:  I'm always feeling sleepy after having lunch break  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:
 ​
 ​
:clap2: Cheers :clap2: Cheers :clap2:  Go-Go team CHALIDA! :clap2: Cheers  :clap2: Cheers  :clap2:  Go-Go team Kimmy! :clap2: Cheers :clap2: Cheers :clap2:
 ​
  :dance1:   :spam:  :dance1:  :popcorn:  :slapandkissse3:  :popcorn:  :slapandkissse3:  :popcorn:  :dance1:  :spam:  :dance1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  
all this comment just bcoze we said that is not kim's fan and we tried to express our opinion  woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww so we should just agree like a cow to be call not bias well i will not do that , btw if kimm have sensitive fans then sure thing she had sensitive anti_fans who can't endure good word about her all they want to show is their negative opinion, and an other thing i'm not waiting for her to notice me what a silly idea who will do that , i'm just a normal fan who love her work and her beauty any problem? and you don't know what i did in my life don't advice me to go to see the world who tell you how i live and what it's happening in my life i say keep that advice for yourself in this case please,  know my life first then maybe i will take your advice okkay :huh:  

end of the story thank you .

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and oh last thing before leaving the thread i want to thanks Mahalo for translating the article despite everything appreciate it   :thanks:
and i want to post this after reading the funny comments haha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
My comment wasn't even directed towards anyone. I was directing it at myself and why I'm not crazy over my favorites. Some are going overboard by calling some people in here anti_fans when I believe a majority of the people in here were the SAME people who were supporting Kim by watching her in Seur with Ananda. If you're allowed to state your opinion, I'm allowed to state mine as well. The only difference is that I can read people's comments without getting overly offended. And what advice? I didn't give anyone any advice. Some fans need to read a comment twice to calm down their nerves. Read it the first time with their bias minds and the second time with reason and maybe things will be clearer. Don't make a mountain out of mole hill. All of this over a haircut article. Mon dtalok jing jing. 

And I used "I" throughout my whole comment:      

"I never get the whole star worshiping thing. I don't take it to the heart when someone criticize my favorites because in the end, I have a life outside of Thai lakorns. Why do I care so much about someone who doesn't know who I am? I'm sure they don't care about how I think about them either. They just want my support so they can make more money. Lol. That's the reality folks. You'll take a bullet for them but they won't for you."

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo, I think she is directing towards me. Because I made the comment about Kimmy's fans needing to see the world. Which by the way, she is overly offended by a comment that is not even made toward her. I did not specifically called her out on that, I was just saying the fans that make this silly comment about Mint copying Kim. Therefore, I think they have too much time on their hand so they need to get out more and see the world maybe then they don't have all this wasted time obsessing over something so juvenile.

And here she is sensitive about a comment that is not even about her. Really? I mean, just because we gave out our opinions and they don't like it we are anti fans. Talking about fitting the description of what we are talking about. I don't know you personally ADSD nor do I want to. We are here talking in an open forum, so things are going to be thrown out there both the good or bad. Taking a comment made about a star personally is not very healthy.