Drama! Kimberley's Fans Accuse Mint Chalida of Copying Her Style/ Tips on Hair Care

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
fun said:
You know what my dad did to my sister. He gave her a buzzed cut. For a good month, she was mistaken as a young boy!!! She learned her lesson, do not chew gum when taking a nap lol I have no idea how she got gum stuck at the top of her head. 

Locks of Love won't take your hair if it has been dyed or bleached unless you have fully outgrown them. They don't take silver hair lol I don't know how my professor from a few years ago and the class started discussing about hair and somehow locks of love came about. She ranted that they wouldn't take her hair. Her natural hair color is silver/white. 

@Maya, I am not a coffee drinker either. The only time you will see me with coffee is if I have a donut. Energy drinks and caffeine drinks keeps me up. But nothing makes me sleep. I never get drowsy off of medication. 

A buzzed cut? Oh my, that's horrendous! She probably still shivers thinking of that. That would suck.

I guess Locks of Love have their guidelines. I've never dyed my hair and it certainly isn't silver/white.

Did someone mention coffee? I loooooooooooooove coffee! I don't drink it every day but if I could I would. The scent is relaxing. Coffee actually makes me sleepy. Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous<3 said:
Thanks for your response. Just to clarify, if you were referring to me, I didn't say that I'm 100% sure it's not a Kim fan. I only said that I suspect it was a hater of Kim rather than her actual fan, because of the news that's been surrounding Kim lately. As a Kim fan, I've seen plenty of similar cases like this happen in the past. Also, like I mentioned before, a lot of things have happened recently with Kim, involving anti pages and fake accounts. That's why I said I had reasonable doubt to believe that it wasn't a fan of Kim. However, I also didn't completely rule out the possibility that it could still very much be a Kim fan. Someone said, "Why is it so hard to believe that it could be a Kim fan?" I replied, "It's not hard at all, just that in this particular case, I have my doubts because of everything that's been happening." I'm very much aware of how extreme some fans can get. I've encountered extreme fans myself, from pretty much every fanclub on this forum, including some of Kim's fans.

I didn't see any of Kim's fans here, including myself, bashing or being hostile towards any of the members here on this thread, however. I only briefly explained in two or three posts why I had my doubts, commented about how well Kim handled the interview, and mentioned the difference between Kim and Mint's hairstyles. Before I knew it, other members were saying that Kim's fans here were being too "overly sensitive as usual" and "taking the article too seriously", as if some, if not all, of us were bashing other members or something to defend Kim. We just gave our opinions on the matter just like everyone else here did, no? I didn't understand the accusations that were being made.
No no no. I was not referring to you. It's pretty obvious who made what comment if you go back a few pages. Lol. However, like ncmeowmeow35 said, we grouped all the Kim fans together since you all seem to speak on behalf of one another because you know each other so well.  Ncmeowmeow35 was trying to make a point when she asked whether you wanted to be excluded from other Kim fans because you did not agree with what they said about the 100% thing. It shows that not all Kim fans are alike. Point is, you are the reasonable one because you didn't make that statement.

Seriously, we are not picking on anyone. Just read the comments twice or ten times and you'll see. If you read every comment negatively, it'll come off negative. It's like people have their guards up and take every comment from us as an attack. We are trying really hard to maintain the peace, but people keep coming in here to make it seem as though we're calling everyone bias and overly sensitive fans without being reasonable.   

You see how we keep going back to talk about hair care? This thread isn't that serious to get heated about.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol Mint said it wasn't even a cut but a wig, for work. Hahaha, debating over a wig! I do like that she said there's a lot of people who has that cut.
OMG! Ive worked in a beauty supply as a wig sales person and never would have guessed that Chada wore a wig! Must have been a human hair wig because that wig does not look synthetic at all! Hahaah over a wig tho......wigs = drama I tell ya... Lmaaoooo thanks for informing us that Mint wore a wig keekek

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It really isn't that serious. In conclusion, the person(s) who attacked Mint is/are wrong and immature. Whether they are/is a Kim fan or not doesn't matter. It's wrong! Can we agree on that? This is the reason why I'm never translating another Kim article. Trust me, if Matt or any other one of my favorites was to do something wrong, I'd be the first one criticizing them. I'd criticize the fans who defend them too. Real fans or fake fans, what's wrong is wrong. Idc if you're a fan or not a fan. You're human after all so know right from wrong.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
It really isn't that serious. In conclusion, the person(s) who attacked Mint is/are wrong and immature. Whether they are/is a Kim fan or not doesn't matter. It's wrong! Can we agree on that? This is the reason why I'm never translating another Kim article. Trust me, if Matt or any other one of my favorites was to do something wrong, I'd be the first one criticizing them. I'd criticize the fans who defend them too. Real fans or fake fans, what's wrong is wrong. Idc if you're a fan or not a fan. You're human after all so know right from wrong.
Agree, it was dumb and that person was immature. thanks for the translation but yes, I feel you.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Oh boy, arguing over a wig, seriously. Even if Chada were to have really cut her bangs, I would have never thought that she was copying someone. If someone were to do similar things that I do, I would be like thanks, I appreciate that you like my style. Or if someone were to do some things similar to what my favorites does, I could care less. People seriously now a days gets mad so easily when one "copies" each other. Grow the heck up.

Thanks for translating the article, Mahalo. Greatly appreciated it :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
At least that looks cute lol. You should had seen mine. Just imagine a post menopause Asian lady with a bob hahaha.
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Am I the only one who is super jealous that both Kim and Mint can pull off bangs so well? I'd look like this if I wore bangs....

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
There's a difference between wigs and weaves. Get it right. I'm 1,000,000% sure it was a wig. All wigs don't look like weaves. *sarcasm*

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
It could be weaves? Do Thai even have a term for wigs and weaves?  Those who know Thai could you clarify?

nvm they actually use the term wig for wig but what would they (Thais) call a weave a wig too? There's also clip on and glue on LOL 

I have a wig and there are clips to hold it in place. I thought weave was actually sewn onto your hair? No? Haha getting technical here.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont know on what basis you can compare a senior with new actress. Comparing Matt and Kim is like comparing veterans and young generation. Lol like comapring Ken. T, Tik, Ananda, Aum, Pope etc and Nadech, Mario, Mark, James, JJ etc :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:
Mahalo said:
We can still compare. Why not? Lol. Kim is a better actress than some senior actresses. Seniority is a factor in one's acting, but sometimes, it's not applicable.

People can criticize my favorites all they want. I don't take it to the heart unless they use harsh words like stupid, pathetic, thuggish, etc. These have been used by a Kim fan to criticize my favorites. I just let it slide because it's not worth it when it gets to that extent.

byebye said:
Yeah Mahalo, I have yet to see a thread of Matt where her fans are "possessive" about her. As a matter of fact, she only has a handful of fans in AF. I am mostly active in her threads and I have never ever been "possessive" about her. When we debate anything about her it's within the boundaries of reasons. And her threads usually doesn't attract outsiders but the normal people. So, I have no idea where this "little Matt" comes from...about her fans being "possessive" of her and people can't say anything about her. I would love...love to even see if those kind of threads exist. Me, think someone is just making things up to get to a point lol.

We can compare Matt/Kim because they are actresses. As long as you are respectful about it there's not a problem. I have seen veterans where acting should not be on their resume. It doesn't matter how long you are in the industry, if you don't have the skill for it you just don't.