Dream team show: Thai, Korea, Japan other country

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG Natthew AF 5 and Aim Siriphitchaya are in this show. I didn't know that. They so lucky to go do show like this with others stars from different country.

Sad Natthew didn't get pick...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqHZFwgv8Ls

fun

Expired Sarnie
I knew she was not going to chose Natthew, but it's okay, more for me!!! I noticed that from all the girls there, Aim and Beau are the prettiest one.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Can always count on Suju to bring humor!
So glad Beau chose Hyukkie, he's my favorite 555 she has nice English too, it helps!

fun

Expired Sarnie
So glad Beau chose Hyukkie, he's my favorite 555 she has nice English too, it helps!
She double major in Political Science and International Studies from the University of California, Irvine. She was offered a job at a prestigious law firm for a year and then after that she return to Thailand where she was born to become a singer which was the reason why she audition for AF5.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Dang that girl chose the guy that gave her a bad piggy back rather than Natthew who romantically carried her. :lmao:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
She double major in Political Science and International Studies from the University of California, Irvine. She was offered a job at a prestigious law firm for a year and then after that she return to Thailand where she was born to become a singer which was the reason why she audition for AF5.
Thanks fun! Beau's veru cool. Looking forward to her work.