DREAMS....

suesan

sarNie Egg
Hi peeps, I know this is weird but I really need to know about dreams. I want to know if dream ever come true. I know that sometimes dream can be the opposite. I don't know why, but I keep dreaming about this guy at my work place. I would dream about him everynight, think of him constantly, and sometimes i really misses him. I know deep down inside my heart, I do not like this guy. Sometimes, I would just have a normal dream of him, sometimes, it would be romance. I don't know why I would dream about him. I'm still asking myself everyday, why am I always dreaming about him. I really want to stop dreaming and thinking about him but I can't cause I see him everyday. Eventhough we only see each other for only a couple minutes and only say hi or sometimese just wave at each other, that's it. We talked once in a while but nothing more than that. Can somebody please tell me, this is killing me. I want this dream to stop as soon as possible. This is drivning me crazy.. I can't take it anymore. It's been 2 months now since he's in my dream. Plus this guy is white and i'm asian there is no way. I have no feelings for him at all. I don't know about him though. This is so.....emberrasing...You all should know that sometimes we dreamed about people who we don't even know or we sometimes dreamed about our ex's and our love one. But for me and him, there will never be chance in a million year..i know it doesn't make alot of sense but please i'll be really appreciate if i can get some answers.. ....thanks

calla

sarNie Adult
gosh.......you are not the only one. me too.....i kept on dreaming about that guy at my work place too..but i don't like him, he's just someone i see everydays and i don't know why i kept thinking about him. i'm not even plan to like him. that's not all...but he also has a wife...omg...its scaring. that's why i rather quit my job and run away from him.....ehhee.

hey, girl.......i think you just thinking about the guy all the time that's why you always dream about him. i know u don't have feelings for him....but u probably always have him on your mind.

that happened to me all the time.....and i hate myself for being like that.
i don't even know what happening either......its just weird.

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
Hi peeps, I know this is weird but I really need to know about dreams. I want to know if dream ever come true. I know that sometimes dream can be the opposite. I don't know why, but I keep dreaming about this guy at my work place. I would dream about him everynight, think of him constantly, and sometimes i really misses him. I know deep down inside my heart, I do not like this guy. Sometimes, I would just have a normal dream of him, sometimes, it would be romance. I don't know why I would dream about him. I'm still asking myself everyday, why am I always dreaming about him. I really want to stop dreaming and thinking about him but I can't cause I see him everyday. Eventhough we only see each other for only a couple minutes and only say hi or sometimese just wave at each other, that's it. We talked once in a while but nothing more than that. Can somebody please tell me, this is killing me. I want this dream to stop as soon as possible. This is drivning me crazy.. I can't take it anymore. It's been 2 months now since he's in my dream. Plus this guy is white and i'm asian there is no way. I have no feelings for him at all. I don't know about him though. This is so.....emberrasing...You all should know that sometimes we dreamed about people who we don't even know or we sometimes dreamed about our ex's and our love one. But for me and him, there will never be chance in a million year..i know it doesn't make alot of sense but please i'll be really appreciate if i can get some answers.. ....thanks
OMG GIRL HE'S WHITE DANG YOU AND I ARE ON THE SAME BOAT....WELL YEAH I HAVE SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THAT BUT INSTEAD OF WORKING (SINCE I'M JOBLESS...HAHA) I HAVE HIM FOR MY COMMUNICATION CLASS AND WE'RE IN THE SAME GROUP TOGETHER AND WE SEE EACHOTHER TWICE A WEEK...AND HE'S OFCOURSE IS WHITE AND I'M ASIAN AND I COULDN'T POSSIBLY LIKE HIM OR HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM WHAT-SO-EVER BECAUSE ITS THE LEAST THAT I WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT...BUT ANYWAYS, I DO SOMETIMES HAVE DREAMS OF HIM TOO AND OMG WHEN DOESN'T SHOWS UP IN CLASS I SORT OF MISS HIM....UUUURRRRRRRRGGHHHHHH...I HATE THESE FEELINGS.....BUT YEAH....JUST HOPE THAT ITS NOTHING...=)

suesan

sarNie Egg
So since I always dreamed about him, that mean I like him, that feelings have never crossed my mind..Okay here's the thing for the all the ladies out there..If a guy always flatter you, sweet talk to you, looking at you constantly, smile at you all the time, flirt with you, helped you as much as he can, and say the sweeted thing to you which your boyfriend or husband didn't even say to you. How would you consider that? Would you consider it as he likes you or as he just want to have fun? And what would you do? And for all the guys out there, if you do any of these things to a girls, what is that suppose to mean? And what do you want from her? Anyways, he did most of those things to me whenever we have a chance to talked or work together. But for me, I only considered it as him being nice and wanted to make time go faster at work. So because of all the thing that he did to me, that's why I keep dreaming about him? I have no ideas that if someone is being nice to you then you will dream about them all the time. If this is the case then I guess, I better watch out next time if anybody ever trying to be nice to me..The thoughts of liking him or attractive to him is going way too far..I know he don't like me and I have no feelings for him what-so-ever......So since I dream about him too much, I was wandering did he ever dream about me at all...it'll be funny if he did..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
well, i think if they're nice and help you -n- everything.. i think they want to be your friend..a very close friend.. if not, they want something more than being friends.. :)

suesan

sarNie Egg
are u sure you're not just thinking about him too much for his kindness?

To be honest, yes I always thinking why is he being so nice to me and why is he treating me so nice. But it's okay I'll try to get over it and not think too much. Hopefully I will stop dreaming him then.....