Dreams

pa29

sarNie Egg
Has anyone here ever dream of poop? I had some a couple of times now and wanted to know the meaning.
There was this one dream I had where I went to the bathroom and had wiped my butt. But the poop was all over my hands. I try very hard to clean it but it seems not to go away. I have had many dreams like this while I was pregnant with my daughter as well.
Does anyone here knows the meaning to this? And sorry if its disgusting.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I just had a dream a few nights ago about my gums bleeding and I pulled out my teeth, like how people would pull out their dentures. What does that mean? My mom told me that it meant I was going to lose money, but for some reason I thought it meant there is going to be a death. My sister also had a dream this same week where her tooth came out. If it is the money, I just got a big fat bill for over a thousand dollars yesterday! In the words of Kang Gary, "STRESS!"

saobomp

sarNie Adult
usually from what old peeps telling me when you dream of poop sticking to your hand or touching it, you'll get money or good news? while if you dream u get your hair cut, tooth coming out then it's not so good...

if u dream of gold or jewlry then u'll have a child or someone is? so many sayings and true for some and not for others?

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Hi my name is Narkti or I go by Nark or Nati. But when I was younger (I think when I was 8? but now I'm 16) I dreamt that I was in a beautiful garden and behind was a palace and there were lots of green snakes crawling all over me but they did not bite or squeeze me or did not harm me at all. They just simply crawled all over me. Can anyone tell me what my dream means? My mom said that it meant that lots of guys would have crushes on me (what I recall after the age of 14 i rejected lots of guys) but my uncle said bad luck. I don't know what to believe. So does anyone know what it means?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
from what i was told by my parents and other older people. it usually means, there will be many guys attracted to you or will cross paths with you but nothing serious. if a snake bites you then you will be dating or be with that person.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
from what i was told by my parents and other older people. it usually means, there will be many guys attracted to you or will cross paths with you but nothing serious. if a snake bites you then you will be dating or be with that person.
Thank you. :)