Duab ci thoj is married??

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
Oh. It'll be sad seeing her leave the Hmong industry. Anyways, I'd like to congraulate her on her marriage/engagment.

She made another contract? Do you know which production it's with?
im not to sure on the contract and for which production. If you check on Hmong Shee Yee Production on youtube channel, they kind of mention something about stopping Duab Ci's activities because of some minor disputes. So thats some additional fact abt her new contract with someone else.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
im not to sure on the contract and for which production. If you check on Hmong Shee Yee Production on youtube channel, they kind of mention something about stopping Duab Ci's activities because of some minor disputes. So thats some additional fact abt her new contract with someone else.
Oh. Interesting

Calla..I'm just curious..and I hope it's not too personal of a question to ask..if it is I can understand if you don't answer it:)

Are your parents/family supportive of you dating a Laos Guy?

calla

sarNie Adult
Calla..I'm just curious..and I hope it's not too personal of a question to ask..if it is I can understand if you don't answer it:)

Are your parents/family supportive of you dating a Laos Guy?
my family they didnt say anything other than tell me to becareful. They approve could be just because we know him well. :)

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
About Duab Ci's contract, I think she's still with Thao Video Production. They just uploaded a preview of her new album.

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
About Duab Ci's contract, I think she's still with Thao Video Production. They just uploaded a preview of her new album.
Thanks for the info! Hopes all goes well for her whether in singing/production contract.

By the way, is it just me or does Duab Ci seem like she gain a little weight? Or is it just the clothes she's wearing? Overall, she looks more attractive than cute in the new album.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the info! Hopes all goes well for her whether in singing/production contract.

By the way, is it just me or does Duab Ci seem like she gain a little weight? Or is it just the clothes she's wearing? Overall, she looks more attractive than cute in the new album.
No problem. I think this is going to be her last album. Supposedly her bf is going to get her to America after her concert(maybe in France)

Aha, I didn't notice her weight. I thought she was always like that. I wish they gave her more modern songs to sing though. These songs are too slow and salavan or whatever.

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
No problem. I think this is going to be her last album. Supposedly her bf is going to get her to America after her concert(maybe in France)

Aha, I didn't notice her weight. I thought she was always like that. I wish they gave her more modern songs to sing though. These songs are too slow and salavan or whatever.

Soooo that must mean SHE IS MARRIED to Anthony! Otherwise it will be much harder for him to bring her to the United States if they have not register their marriage in Laos. (assumption, lol)

But once you think about it, many Hmoob Meska married their wife/husband, have it registered in Laos, then do the paperwork to bring them over. For those who have not register their marriage, a lot of the paperwork are denied both in Laos and the United States.

These are the stories I've been hearing from various people who did the paper works and not have their marriage register. A close friend from work had to go back and did the paper work for his wife too! It took him 2 months to complete it, now he's just playing the waiting game.

Oh well, Guess we'll found out soon enough after her concert in France. Good Luck and Best Wishes to them!

Cali4life

sarNie Egg
hey i found another video of them two...someone posted it.they kinda cute together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlzo6U6O6AA

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
I dnt think she is married or engage yet...i was just in Laos and went to see her at their house in Nasala...she even gave me her new album

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
I spoke to him on facebook and he stated that he and Duab Ci are not married and maybe it may not even work out. He doesn’t know the future of them yet because they are just talking so called a relationship. So if you guys want any questions answer catch him and her on facebook..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I spoke to him on facebook and he stated that he and Duab Ci are not married and maybe it may not even work out. He doesn’t know the future of them yet because they are just talking so called a relationship. So if you guys want any questions answer catch him and her on facebook..

um... did u just say she have a facebook??? i just think its a bit impossible..

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
true...
people over sea are using facebook a lot these days...
I see a lot of over sea hmong celebs having their own facebook.
so it is possible for her to have a fb :)