Duay Rang Attitarn (Kantana)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
although I'm not a big fan of pat, I think she would be great with this role, she can be so sweet and innocent and spicy too, she's great at both the past and future characteristics of this n'ek character...but too bad she's ch3 [right?]
what a shame, I'd love to see pat in this role
but I don't know about num, the more I see him act now the stiffer his acting gets...I don't think he can pull off as good of a job as Saranyu did, not saying that he won't do a good job, just not as...I shouldn't be comparing but you know when someone does such a good job and someone else does the same job but not quite as good and it just bothers you? yeah...but I think Poh is a great candidate for this role, I really hope he gets it, plus I miss seeing him onscreen [whoot! go rook kard!]

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn for CH7 ja. Pat won't be able to be in it. -.-

Anywayz, I am hoping for the new actresses in here! :D

Either Namwaan, Kratip, Ice Athitchanan or Ying Ployapas! I adore them all.

solin

sarNie Adult
the pranangs might be Weir and Pancake
Credit to http://immaculateyui.wordpress.com/
Hope It will not be true : Everyone expect these two please ! Wier isn't old enough for the role. Pancake doesn't suit and sorry to say but since I really don't like her so I don't want her in the remake of one of my favorite lakorn !

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
i know why her, they have alot of the nang ek out there but why they giving it to her, i hope they sticking with pinky and por?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Weir/Pancake? What a miscast. P'ek is supposed to be at least 20 years older than n'ek. He was at least in his 20s when she died and then she was born again and was in college when they met again no? Sometimes Pancake looks older than Weir. WTH?

solin

sarNie Adult
Hope they will change the pranangs !
Wier is way too young to play p'ek role and Pancake...I don't want her lol.
If they are confirmed, I don't know if I will watch this remake.

teddyada

sarNie Egg
Oh NO!!!!!!!!! not pan & weir soooo sick of them every where. I was so happy to see pinky & por

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
I think that they should really let Cheer play ne'ek in this one...
a little change for Cheer would be nice...
really miss Cheer in a lakorn...

solin

sarNie Adult
How will they be able to make Wier pass for a man in his 40s ?
It would be easier to take someone old and make him look young for the previous life part.
But Wier as a man who can be Pan's father : I just can't believe it !
Except if they plan to make a long development of the past life and short the second life
Each time I watch this lakorn I always skip this boring past life episodes lol.
Really....I am so upset about the cast of this remake !!!

solin

sarNie Adult
I'll laugh if they stick a mustache on him like that other lakorn on ch.3. Teehee.
Do you talk about Prasard Mued ? Because even in this lakorn Nat still look good and young with the mustache and the character isn't that old. But for Wier, he will need more than a mustache in order to portray the role lol.

fanny

sarNie Adult
to make it match the lakorn character, i think they should let kelly be p'ek instead of wier. BUT not pancake as n'ek please. Yui or Amy will be fine. kelly and amy will be good because they are so cute together on their last lakorn.