Dude, Why is the "View New Posts" page not Refreshing?????

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Anyone having the same problem as me??? Each time I click "View New Posts" and it's not refreshing...... alright which one of you sarnies messed the systems up??? LOL :lol: :lol: J/p. But does anyone having the same issue???? that is anyone can find this topic....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
What she is saying!!! is that the my assistant thing u know how it says view new posts? for the latest posts its not updating and also I see the same posts from this morning!! nothing is updating but the radio and the thai forum! lol and buddie media everytime i refresh back to the main page it keep seeing my post! but then when u look through buddie media there are new poosts... i just posted something and it didnt update!! lol GRandpa Bloat Fix it! lol

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
has someone been slacking???? cough, darvil, cough.... j/p!!! can you please see wassup with it??? Thanks so much!!!! :lol: :lol:

To:KhoOnxNouxWanxJai
Thanks KhoOnxNouxWanxJai. I'm glad someone feels my pain.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol its ok grandpa will fix it!! and hahah iamnowhere I been seeing my name with the latests posts since in the morning!!! lol i was like the heck ... and just call me tina ;) lol

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I thought it was only happening to me. I thought maybe I had clicked something by mistake.

darvil

sarNie Adult
ok Tina kindly explained it to me.. even though I still didn't get it.. cuz she's pretty bad at explaining.. ;)

It should be working now.

Reply here if it still isn't workin for you.