Due Arisara's boyfriend

What do you think?

• True love?

• Something else?

• Love is blind?

Results are only viewable after voting.

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
image.jpeg image.jpeg Credits as tagged. B b. hi everyone I don't mean to offend anyone I just want to hear people's thoughts about this topic. Basically I kind of stumble upon Due Arisara's pics and I thought she is really pretty and then I saw a pic of her with her boyfriend and I was in shock :eek:. Do you think this is true love? Or interest? Or maybe he treats her like a princess? I don't know just let me know your opinion. Please be kind with your answers.

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Well... First of all, what is the job of the man or what is the amount of his fortune? :pancarta: Because it can be like Janie.T ...
Maybe it's love but I don't think so...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think he is a member of Parliament no? He never used to look like that though. He used to be pretty handsome. I'm not going to jump to conclusions and say that it is for reasons other than true love. I mean sure they don't look the same physically, but it doesn't necessarily mean she is with him for bad purposes or vice versa. If we go around judging couples based on how they are physically capable then we kind of condemn the relationship. I always wait until at least bad news comes out before I say it is something else lol. These two does look pretty happy together though. I've seen pictures of them spending time with friends and family and they seem to have fun together.

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
These two does look pretty happy together though. I've seen pictures of them spending time with friends and family and they seem to have fun together.
And you can't make a decision based on pictures too... Well, it's obvious that in pictures you will smile happily, being sweet to one another... Don't forget that she's an actress. One day, a friend said to me to never believe actors & actresses because they can easily trick you by the emotions.

But of course, who are we to judge someone we don't even know personally? Let's wait & see but i'm pretty sure, this relationship is based on interest...

Anyone is free to believe what they want ;)

cecilia

Staff member
Love is blind ... anyway, I didn't want to bring this up but I'm going to because I feel bad for this guy. Please remember that Dew was not all that beautiful when she first emerged into the entertainment industry. She has a lot of surgeries done to beautified herself and now that she's beautiful it doesn't meant that she's not suitable/compatible for someone else. If we use beauty as a deciding factor then that's really sad -- sad for us all who think like this.

The world has turned .. and changed lol I know I should have gotten in that bandwagon of beauty ship .. but what I don't get is that why do we only praise beauty --- with beauty. Can't we praise about a beautiful love, a human being, or a anything beside beauty.

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
https://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2010/12/15/is-dew-the-reason-for-golf-mike-split/. So far all I know from Due is that she used to date Golf Pihaya while back, people acuse her or I should say the media began saying the she was the cause that Golf and Mike parted ways, decide to go on their solo careers. The media also said that she use to follow golf around to gain more popularity. Whether this is true or not I'm not sure, because I read it a while back in the dirtylaundry news. Only time will tell! ----------------PD: thank you everyone who has participated in this topic, I just wanted to hear different perspectives and opinions about this relationship.

Last edited: