Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
she older but u know more thai than her? dats interesting lol in my family da older ones are better in language

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
she older but u know more thai than her? dats interesting lol in my family da older ones are better in language
LOL. yeah, she rarely watches lakorns, only time she does is if she knows the pra'ek/nang'ek or if she's really bored. It's usually me & my parents who watches lakorn. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol my family used to watch dem together LOL me my mama and my brother (da nasty dumbass) except for my youngest brother but now my brother don't watch w/ us no more. he got into anime lol oh and korean comedies haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol my family used to watch dem together LOL me my mama and my brother (da nasty dumbass) except for my youngest brother but now my brother don't watch w/ us no more. he got into anime lol oh and korean comedies haha
"da nasty dumbass" :loool: that's hilarious! I wish I had somebody else to watch it besides my family members... nobody to talk about lakorns with beside my fellow sarNies. :D It's all good, glad there's a place that shares my love for lakorns. LOL.

OMG, I Just realize that the chick that plays Dok Mai in KF plays in DK too. :lol: She's less annoying than Dok Mai. LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL buatong is so dumb lol but she smart for tricking mai into giving her his phone LOL they belong together haha

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
haha. this weekend's episodes were awesome. i'mma make this short. I'm definately ENJOYING this lakorn :) pong & mo are great together!

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished a Dum Kham 1-7 Marathon. Yeah i'm so behind.

I really like the chemistry between Pong and Mo. They are so cute together. This lakorn shows Mo is more talented that those other Channel 7 actress.

it's an exact production, therefore, you can see the improvement in mo's acting.

I love the wedding parts, so cheesy yet very elegant. I love Mo's dress.

I can't wait for this weekend, and my week just started ahhh.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
LOVE this lakorn! Mo and Pong are so cute together! This is the first lakorn I've enjoyed of Mo's since Oun Ai Ruk. Can't wait until this weekend for more eps!! and guess what?!?! There's going to be a
WILLING SCENE!!!!
Woohooo YAYYYYY!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
A
willing scene
That's a shocker, but not really I guess. They probably want to spice up the lakorn a bit but don't want to use
R scene
I haven't been watching this because I don't know why! I should be in this thread 10 times a day but I think it's because im busy with stuffs and also I'm addicted to to many lakorns for my own good, Artit Ching Duang, Mia Luang as of yesterday, Will be when Pop Pee Faa and Sarb Poo Sar airs, ohhh and can't forget Ruk Nee Kiang Tawan,

cecilia

Staff member
LOVE this lakorn! Mo and Pong are so cute together! This is the first lakorn I've enjoyed of Mo's since Oun Ai Ruk. Can't wait until this weekend for more eps!! and guess what?!?! There's going to be a
WILLING SCENE!!!!
Woohooo YAYYYYY!!!
^:clap: .. you made my day ^^^ I HOPE to see a result of that scene :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^same here tina, i didn't think he can pull of the comedy lakorn kind even though he does his own sitcom LOl ..
or could be i like him regardless what role he play --- so he's laughable in here LOL

so is that scene going to be on next week? .. i seriously hope there will be a positive outcome of that --- perhaps, tie them back together LOL
can you imagine the two PAPAS going crazy if there's news :loool: :wub: i could already ^^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
pong has a sitcom? oh man i was scared dat dere was gon be a rape scene in here when i saw yah's words blocked lol

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
It should be in either Friday or Saturday's episode. According to the spoiler
Pong get's jealous b/c Mo is talking closely to Oh about finding new land in case she really has to divorse Pong. So Pong and Mai (Pong's man servant) come up with a plan for Pong to try and rape her, so he lies and tells her he's going to take her back to the farm, but then on the way the car breaks and while Pong goes to find a mechanic he leaves his cell in the car, Pang calls and Mo picks up and she then reveals the whole plan to Mo. Mo get's pissed and Knocks Pong in the head, Pong becomes unconscious (but is really faking it) So then Mo get's all emotional and starts telling him to wake up and how she doesn't want him to lose his memory and she doesn't want him to forget about her. Pong slowly wakes up..everyones happy and suddenly Pang and Oh show up..they see both on the bed together and Oh begins to yell at Pong saying how can you do this to someone you don't even love..Pong replies how do you know I don't love her..then Pang get's all pissed and accuses him of lying to her b/c he told her he doesn't love Mo and even if he dies he could never love a girl like her. Pang then runs off and Oh follows her. Mo's pissed and about to leave but Pong won't let her, she refuses to listen to him so he grabs her and kisses her..she slowly gives in and then the rest is magic lol

I skipped a few details since I rushed it but that's pretty much how the story is suppose to go.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Hello, Iheartchakrit :p

Thanx, for the spoiler ^_^
I can't wait to see it!!

And just spreading the news that the cast will be on Wan Wan Yan Wan Yu this week :yahoo:

cecilia

Staff member
pong has a sitcom? oh man i was scared dat dere was gon be a rape scene in here when i saw yah's words blocked lol
LOl .. does it have to be that way :p --- you know, all these excessive r have turn me to a willing fans --- although, either way is fine, just that i'm more PRO-WILLING :loool:

as for Sitcom, i thought he did with Pang --- it was listed in his profile ^^ I have never watch it though ;)