DUMB BROTHER AND EVIL SISTER-IN-LAW

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone has a dumb brother and a conniving sister-in-law? I do.

:] Sorry, long post. I really needed to let off some steam.

First off, let me give you guys a little background information. My older brother, his wife, and their two kids live with us. There have been several times when we THINK his wife has stolen things (cash, jewelry) from members of our family, but we’ve always hushed our mouths because we don’t want to start anything if we don’t have proof. Since we don’t say anything to my brother because we don’t want him to think that we don’t like his wife, he thinks that she’s all good and innocent. The truth is that she’s the type who can talk her way out of anything, even if it means lying. :[

So here’s what recently happened to me: I was supposed to receive a check from my college from the government. I was going to use the money to pay for a class. Two weeks passed from the date that the check was mailed out, and there was still no sign of the check. I was worried that it got lost, so I called my school. They told me to do a Stop Payment on the check. If the check really hadn’t been cashed, and had gotten lost instead, they’d reissue another check and I could pick it up at my school. So another two weeks went by, and no sign of my school calling me. I called them and I was told that the check had already been cashed. I was SHOCKED because I never received any check. I went to school and was given a printed copy of the check that had already been cashed. On the back of the check, it read

Pay to the order of (My sister-in-law’s name)
(My FAKE signature)
(My sister-in-law’s signature)

Like WTF! That bitch had forged my signature and took my money. The guy I spoke to said that I could report this to the police station, but I really didn’t want to make a big deal out of it. She’s got two small kids, and I don’t want her ass to go to jail. So I told my whole family what happened. Now we’ve also told my brother, but he doesn’t believe ANY of it. He says that we all just hate her and that SOMEONE MADE HER CASH IT. He thinks that his wife is all this and that when she’s really the queen of liars. Now because of what that bitch did, I feel like there’s this distance between my brother and I. He’s taking her side and thinks we’re all plotting against her. He’s so stupid! He’s all like, “I know someone told her to cash the check and I’m going to sue the person who did.” Well, NO ONE in my house is that mean and selfish to try to get her in trouble. Only her mean ass would lie and steal.

But yeah, I'm DONE with being nice. If I don’t get my money from that bitch and if she denies what she did when we do confront her, I will be a bitch too and report her ass and not give a damn about what the hell happens to her. And I could care less about what my dumb ass brother thinks. What do you guys think?

cecilia

Staff member
same here .. if she refuse to pay, report her and let it settle legally
you need your money for education, it's not like you're using it for something else like her.

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
If you 100% sure that your sister in-law stole and cashed your checks, you should talk to your sister in-law first before file a police report because if she the one who did it, she will be in big trouble with the law. If after you talked to her, and she still denied about it, then you should file a police report to see who is the one that stole and cashed your checks. I think that it won't take long for the police to find out who the one that stole and cashed your checks. Hope is not your sister in-law because it will bad for your brother and his two kids.

Good Luck!!!

lilalee

sarNie Egg
I seriously think you should do something about it because she is gonna think she can do what ever to you again in the future
and these kind of people really need to get a life and grow up and take responsibility. If your brother doesn't do anything about it.
What about your parents? Maybe they should kick him and his wife out of the house.. which would make your brother hate you guys too
but he really has to think about these kind of situation and not always just be on his wife's side. I always yell at my husband if he doesn't
do things right and I always want him to do the right thing so I really think your brother should open his eye wide and see that her name
was on the back of the check and that it really proves that she really did it rather he like it or not.

By the way.. Don't get the cops involve. They can't do nothing but put a bad record on her name. That's it. That's really all they
can do. It's not gonna help you at all so just get your parents and relative or so and talk about it and hopefully it will work well with
you guys.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
my opinion.
one house can only hold one house hold. that means if its just you and your unmarried siblings that’s fine. but as soon as one of them gets married its time for them to move out.
its not that you don’t love them and you want them to move or that you don’t like their wife. its because you love them. things like this will always happen when one house has more than one family living in there.
Its probably convenient for them to live in the same house but it makes it super difficult for everyone else. Especially when the wife is those sticky handed girls. it seems like your brother is being a little selfish by staying there. he doesnt have to belive you about his wife being this or that but thats his wife he should know her more than anyone else. maybe he's just in denial that shes that way.
I’m sure its a shock to your brother. That is his wife his better half. But you should let him know and understand that you have nothing to gain from accusing her of stealing your money. The proof is there that she did it. who the hell made her cash that check? NO ONE BUT HERSELF.
honestly there’s really nothing you can do to make her pay you back. in the heat of the moment your ready to report her ass but when it comes down to it there’s more than stolen money involved.
its hard. i know it has to be really hard. Its one of those situations where even if you win you lose.
I HOPE SHE REALLY DOES GIVE YOU THE MONEY BACK. if not girl i guess just let it go. maybe she was really desperate for the money.

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
Oh man, thank you guys for all the replies and opinions! I really didn't think anyone would read my long as post. And excuse my language in that post -- I rarely cuss unless I'm pissed off.

Yeah, my brother is in denial. He thinks he knows her but he doesn't. I mean, she does have her good side, but then she could get nasty too. And I really hope I don't have to report this issue. I mean, if she had the nerve to steal my money, then she should have the nerve to admit to what she did and just give me back what she took. But then again, that lady has a mind of her own. Who knows what lie she'll come up with. Ugh! I feel so betrayed. I keep thinking about all those times I was nice to her. She doesn't have her license (she's only a couple months older than me) and I always took her to the store and everything. It's crazy what people do for money!

And totally, cecilia. I'm only asking for that money back because it's for school. If it wasn't, then I wouldn't ask for anything back -- as long as she learned her lesson.

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
i said, try to catch her in the ACT....get a camera video recorder and record to show proof.

gosh, i am glad i dont have a sister-in-law like that...such a pain when you have in law like that...

of course, ppl died for money...some will do whatever it takes to be rich. Dont u see that in drama movie. There is drama movie like that cause it happen in reality.

LOve is blind!!! your brother won't believe you until he see it with his own eyes. I don't blame him on this count cause as husband and wife, one have to trust the other until one see the other's action of doing wrong. Give him time, i am sure he will find it out sooner or later...

by the way, if she was a few yrs older than you? how old are u anyway? and make sure your brother give his wife some money so she dont have to come steal it from you...

what had happen to this world? we all are gonna DIED soon!!! lmao... :D

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
I say talk to your sister-in-law or confront her first about the situation. She can't deny what she did because you already got proof that she's the one who cashed your money right? If she refuse to admit her wrong doing then i say you should report her. she stole from you once already and if she gets away, she will not be scare to do it the second time.

cecilia

Staff member
^what good it is for her to learn her lesson when she spend like 1000 or more of financial ... financial aid are to help with the education, not to spend on it .. plus, if you don't get the money to pay for it, you'd end up with a loan -- subsidized or unsubsidized, why let you be the one being hurt from this when it's not your fault. sure, she'll learn her lesson .. but to learn it, she need to be hold RESPONSIBLE for her action ..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
you don't need a video camera to catch her for proof..
if you've seen the endorsement on the check when she signed it over to herself
that's your proof right there!
confront her. if she denies it and won't pay you back..
report it. don't take that shit her..
people like that don't deserve any pity at all.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
im sorry, maybe i read it wrong or something or maybe im just not understanding this correctly...but how did she get the check in her name? did she pretend to be you when they called? even if she did, is her name the same as yours? because why would they make the check in her name and not yours? this is the only confusing part for me..sorry again...

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
im sorry, maybe i read it wrong or something or maybe im just not understanding this correctly...but how did she get the check in her name? did she pretend to be you when they called? even if she did, is her name the same as yours? because why would they make the check in her name and not yours? this is the only confusing part for me..sorry again...

Oh, the check was made out in my name. She just lied and pretended like I handed over my check to her. So on the back of the check, she put PAY TO THE ORDER OF (HER NAME) and then forged my signature beneath it, claiming that I'm letting her cash it.

I am 20 years old. So is she. Married quite young to my brother. They act more like kids than adults. :[ Well, my brother is a supervisor for a company and gets paid pretty well, so I'm sure he gives her money. If not, then she can charge stuff on her credit card. I just think she has a selfish heart and thinks that she can get away with it, so she does it.

We're going to confront her tonight about it, so hopefully she doesn't lie that I made her cash it for me. I know she's going to put on her acting skills so that my brother believes her. Whatever. If she's gonna play dumb, I can always report this issue.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone has a dumb brother and a conniving sister-in-law? I do.

:] Sorry, long post. I really needed to let off some steam.

First off, let me give you guys a little background information. My older brother, his wife, and their two kids live with us. There have been several times when we THINK his wife has stolen things (cash, jewelry) from members of our family, but we’ve always hushed our mouths because we don’t want to start anything if we don’t have proof. Since we don’t say anything to my brother because we don’t want him to think that we don’t like his wife, he thinks that she’s all good and innocent. The truth is that she’s the type who can talk her way out of anything, even if it means lying. :[

So here’s what recently happened to me: I was supposed to receive a check from my college from the government. I was going to use the money to pay for a class. Two weeks passed from the date that the check was mailed out, and there was still no sign of the check. I was worried that it got lost, so I called my school. They told me to do a Stop Payment on the check. If the check really hadn’t been cashed, and had gotten lost instead, they’d reissue another check and I could pick it up at my school. So another two weeks went by, and no sign of my school calling me. I called them and I was told that the check had already been cashed. I was SHOCKED because I never received any check. I went to school and was given a printed copy of the check that had already been cashed. On the back of the check, it read

Pay to the order of (My sister-in-law’s name)
(My FAKE signature)
(My sister-in-law’s signature)

Like WTF! That bitch had forged my signature and took my money. The guy I spoke to said that I could report this to the police station, but I really didn’t want to make a big deal out of it. She’s got two small kids, and I don’t want her ass to go to jail. So I told my whole family what happened. Now we’ve also told my brother, but he doesn’t believe ANY of it. He says that we all just hate her and that SOMEONE MADE HER CASH IT. He thinks that his wife is all this and that when she’s really the queen of liars. Now because of what that bitch did, I feel like there’s this distance between my brother and I. He’s taking her side and thinks we’re all plotting against her. He’s so stupid! He’s all like, “I know someone told her to cash the check and I’m going to sue the person who did.” Well, NO ONE in my house is that mean and selfish to try to get her in trouble. Only her mean ass would lie and steal.

But yeah, I'm DONE with being nice. If I don’t get my money from that bitch and if she denies what she did when we do confront her, I will be a bitch too and report her ass and not give a damn about what the hell happens to her. And I could care less about what my dumb ass brother thinks. What do you guys think?

WOW!!! WHAT A THIEF...

i think you should confront your sis -n- law and asked her why she forged your signature and cash the check.
when its not even hers. that's really stupid of her to do, you know.. (And make sure, you are 101% sure, that she is guilty)

and if she denies it.. then hey. show her the "printed copy of the check," and see what she says about it..
and make sure, you "show it to her face," lmao.. (btw, the only way you can forged it, is if you signed it over to her? is that what happen..smartass.)

and your brother, he's protecting ur sis n law because thats his wife. so yeah, dont mind him. thats his role.
And if your brother hates you for that. too bad. they should think about moving out. lol..

im sorry, im not being a bitch here but i dont like thief's myself. its not cool.. especially when its your family.

so, i suggest you to do this. and oh yeah, have your sis n law pay you back, not your brother but your sis n law...if she refuse,
threaten to put her in jail. dont even feel sorry for her. if you do, she will continue stealing from you, your family and from anybody that
she can get her hands to. Do what's right. :p take kare and let us know what happen. im curious to know.. heheeeee

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
Demand the money back. And if she don't get it back.
Report her.At this point don't even mind your niece/nephews..
I am guessing they are in good hands of your parents.
That is wrong if she did forged your signatures..
This is bad.

Ana

sarNie Adult
WTF?! Whoa if anyone mess with my check and nonetheless forge my signature that's it it's OVER -_- . I dun care who u are ur ass is gonna pay me back. I dun care how u'll do it but I want my shit back or ur ass is going to jail -_-

What tick me off even more is when that person play the role of an angel :rolleyes: . Who in the whole can be so naive <_< . Gurl ur bro is either really dumb or totally scared of her :rolleyes:

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for explaining..now i understand. lol. kinda slow sometimes...

wow, i can't believe she would go that far for money...does she think ur that stupid? and that u wouldn't find out...good luck tonight...if she continues to lie...like someone mentioned up there, print it out and show it to her...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
WTF?! Whoa if anyone mess with my check and nonetheless forge my signature that's it it's OVER -_- . I dun care who u are ur ass is gonna pay me back. I dun care how u'll do it but I want my shit back or ur ass is going to jail -_-

What tick me off even more is when that person play the role of an angel :rolleyes: . Who in the whole can be so naive <_< . Gurl ur bro is either really dumb or totally scared of her :rolleyes:

u r correct...i would do the same..