Dung Duang Haruethai

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Gahhh another remake? Whats up with that? No fresh stories anymore I guess. Original had Num S. and Nat Myria, I liked it. I guess they cast Kwan cause she has that same mixed-Caucasian thing going on like Nat? I'm not sure how I feel about Vier. I just don't think he's attractive.

numfon

sarNie Adult
are you serious!??!?!

oh god.. my dearest Prince Rungsimun..gaaaaaah!!! i don't think Weir would be a good Prince Rungsimun..:(

ergh.. i think of Andrew Gregson when i read the novel. >_<
heck, even Stephan would be better. lol

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
AHHH! i remember watching this movie a while! In matter of fact, I have this movie! I remember bits of it, it's pretty good.

vina_lek

I only got to watch the beginning of this lakorn and never got to watch the rest! :blink: I'm so glad there's a remake. So I can watch the storyline now. It seem interesting. I also liked the storyline of the second couple. Anyone have any idea who is going to be playing the second couple?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg...........i so agree w/ you zhaolinger.......i luv pancake w/ vier too.........you could tell by my siggie....haha

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow a remake of this lakorn? seriously, i just uploaded a preview of an old lakorn at my YT. lol~ what a coincidence. =P if anyone's curious to see a video of an old lakorn? here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nwt1PKbTcY

ehhh... vier? i don't think he's attractive either... i think i gonna pass this. i have no time to watch new lakorns lately. -.-" actually, i don't really like remakes... nowadays, it sucks or drags so much. =/

sarN

sarNie Granny
hum... i remeber the old vresion was boring hahaah the best part is all the scene Num & Nat sight seeing it was kind of romantic .

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
The old version is boring. It's all politic and less of n'ek and p'ek's scenes. Num and Nat have no chemistry whatsoever. I believed they didn't get each other at the end.

natty

Chubs
hum... i remeber the old vresion was boring hahaah the best part is all the scene Num & Nat sight seeing it was kind of romantic .

lol i have the old one sarn.. there were no romance scene.. lol

hopefully this one will.. kwan is so narak..

natty

Chubs
well yeah the scenery was nice and romantic but no romance scene! <_<

mchou1985

sarNie Egg
well yeah the scenery was nice and romantic but no romance scene! <_<
I thought Tik J. and Teya R. was playing this lakorn. Why chane it to Kwan and Wier? I don't think Kwan and Weir go with this kind of lakorn. Tik J. And Teya R. is way better than Kwan and Wier. Kwan have too many lakorn out, way too much not good. Don't really want to see another of Kwan. If they use Kwan and Wier to play this lakorn, I don't think I want to watch it. If it was Tik J. and Teya R. than I 'll watch it.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
i saw the original version.....i like it..but like Natty mention...not a lot of romantic scenes...i hope this version will have more...

I like the clothes...i can't wait....

i haven't see Wier's work but i hope he pull through those mean role...but Num's role was a meanie... :lol:

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i saw the old version too....but i kind of like those scenes when nat went to live with num in his country(i don't remember much)...and yeah they didn't get each other at the end...each have their own duty to their country...the ending scene shows both num and nat went to their country....