Dung Duang Tawan(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay more of vicky! im happy she has more upcomings.they just had the fitting but i dont think the pra'ek was there and they didnt mention who it is. ;) could it be Aon?..he usually works for Broascast too. well, that would be kool cuz i havent heard any upcomings of him besides Priksa Sawad. if not, hopefully its that i actually like lol

credit to noiki @ spicy

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
wow..another lakorn by vicky...
so that's two one with chai right..
i hope vicky and aon pair up again....they make the cutes couple...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I hope it's Aon also the lakorn they were in together i watch over and over. They are jus 2 sweet together

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw Tao Somchai taking a photo shoot for this la korn so i guess he's pra aek with Vicky. Wish it was somebody else though. but glad Vicky has more la korns.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay, so its Tao??..im so happy. glad to see him back and pairing with vicky. i heard Jakajaan is also in here

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah, this lakorn is Tao the Pr'ek. im glad to see Tao again and back to work.

yeah, Tinah. Jakajaan is in there too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats great!

so, any pix of Tao from the lakorn?..he didnt attened the fitting day. i wonder if there will be a opening for this

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Rome also in this lakorn too. I just read a news from Rome ka. He might pair up with Vicky.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, really Youa???????.. thats soo great. i wouldnt mind rome or tao. either one is find by me but rome sure is on a roll!..so theres 2 couples then

annea

sarNie Adult
eekkk...Rome again? nothing against him and he doesnt look bad, but he's like everywhere..BUT he is much better than Taao..haha...miss vicky thou..

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh. Rome/Vicky look good together!!..i actually been waiting to see them pair up and now they are. im so excited to see this.

thanks youa

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah, i think so too. Rome and Vicky look good together too. anyway, look forward this lakorn. wouldn't mine too either Tao or Rome cuz like them both hahaha. there are 2 couples in this lakorn.