E.T. Yang Got Married...?

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
NOTE: OK, people you don’t have to believe me because this is what I heard from my friends. However, like my friend say, if there is no fire then there is no smoke…

YES HE is MARRIED because I lived in the same town Madison, WI as them….I see them at the store one time…I heard that He did married that girl from Green Bay because she is pregnant. He took her home on Friday and went back the next day for a quick wedding. Her parent was mad. They say that she is those Hmong Thai that just came here in the US back in 2004.
I use to like E.T. like any other hmong girls but I dislike him ever since I hear about Him and this one girl who dance for his MV back in 2006. I heard what happen between them and I feel sorry for that girl and ever since then He is a jerk to me.

E.T. sister, she will always clarify on her myspace page about rumor that are false about her and E.T but ever since this rumor came up, she always try to ignore it. I think it's real….what do you think?

E.T. fans please don’t hate me..this is just what I heard about him..but About him married “ Yes, he is”

So what happened to that girl who dance for his MV? What happened between them? What happend?

happy_tears

sarNie Egg
So what happened to that girl who dance for his MV? What happened between them? What happend?

Well, it’s been a while and I don’t remember her name but my boyfriend is friend with that girl’s brother. I remember that girl got pregnant by ET and he told her to get an abortion and change his phone number and ignored her so she was very mad and she went in to get the abortion. Her parent found out about it because she was very pale and very sick after that. They want him to marry her and beat the shit out of her and told her to call ET to come get her but she doesn’t want to be with a jerk so she ran away. Her ex-boyfriend found out about it from her sister and went to find her and took her to his house and married her because he really love her even after she dump him for that Jerk ET. Now she is married and lived a happy life that what my boyfriend told me couple month ago and she doesn’t visit her family that often because she is very sad how all of her brother beat her up…that is so sad… I don’t know if this is true but damn her ex-boyfriend is SUPER NICE…

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Well, it’s been a while and I don’t remember her name but my boyfriend is friend with that girl’s brother. I remember that girl got pregnant by ET and he told her to get an abortion and change his phone number and ignored her so she was very mad and she went in to get the abortion. Her parent found out about it because she was very pale and very sick after that. They want him to marry her and beat the shit out of her and told her to call ET to come get her but she doesn’t want to be with a jerk so she ran away. Her ex-boyfriend found out about it from her sister and went to find her and took her to his house and married her because he really love her even after she dump him for that Jerk ET. Now she is married and lived a happy life that what my boyfriend told me couple month ago and she doesn’t visit her family that often because she is very sad how all of her brother beat her up…that is so sad… I don’t know if this is true but damn her ex-boyfriend is SUPER NICE…

Thats sad for her. But good thing her exboyfriend loves her alot. But what ET did was really wrong! He is now married but he doesn't even show pictures or signs of his wife, WTH!

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
Thats sad for her. But good thing her exboyfriend loves her alot. But what ET did was really wrong! He is now married but he doesn't even show pictures or signs of his wife, WTH!
thats what i'm tryna figure out lol.
is he really that secretive about her, not let the world know.
I think eventully someones gonna find out though.

Uh huh

sarNie Egg
Yep, it's true. Et married a MTT girl. Their baby looks just like ET. Don't know how much longer they are going to be married because they have lots of marriage problems. She said he's a jerk. -_-

miss_kayomee

sarNie Egg
yep this is the same thing i heard too from my sister. my sister was friends with one of the dancers in the group. when my sister told me that, i hated him ever since. i didn't know that he forced her to get the abortion, i just knew that he left her once he heard that she was pregnant. i just thought she chose to do the abortion, but now i know what happened.

happy_tears

sarNie Egg
yep this is the same thing i heard too from my sister. my sister was friends with one of the dancers in the group. when my sister told me that, i hated him ever since. i didn't know that he forced her to get the abortion, i just knew that he left her once he heard that she was pregnant. i just thought she chose to do the abortion, but now i know what happened.

so is it true that girl got married now? I wonder how her life turn out...anyway, I saw E.T. at my cousin's Graduation a week ago( I think his sister graduated too) anyway, I didn't see him with his wife..yes their baby looks like him.....i swear he is talked with my cousin from MN and he told her he still single...until my cousin "suprise" came to visit us and i took her to the park and from far away we saw him and his wife at his sister party...oops! ehehhe i swear he is a jerk...

kaykrazie

sarNie Egg
what are yall serious????????????
i haven't been catching up with E.T's news so i haven't heard nothing.....i saw him at the tournament at oskosh two some weeks ago but didn't know he got married or forced his gf to get an abortion. wtf...if i knew i would have ask him something....dang......i hope its all a rumor coz he's such a cutie in real life but i guess sometime cute guys aren't all that good.......im sad...kind depress now...man wait till i see him again

MsKoreana

sarNie Egg
Wait!! who's the dance group? Nkauj Hmoob Siv Txu? something like that from Milwaukee or Nkauj Hmoob Asia from appleton. i believe the Nkauj Hmoob siv Txu seems more older then Nkuaj hmoob Asia girls..(sorrie I don't know how to spell their dance team) but WOW

hxanime

sarNie Egg
E.T. just currently got married to my brother-in-law's sister over this labor day's weekend. So yes I guess?

neena

sarNie Adult
Jeez, this has to be one of the funniest threads in this forum...okay...the posts in 2010 states that he was married...with a kid. more posts say he forced his XGF to get an abortion in 2010...nothing happened to E.T. in 2011...then BAM!! in Sept 2012 "E.T. just currently got married to my brother-in-law's sister over this labor day's weekend."

So...WTH is going on...How many E.T.'s are there, I only know 2, one whose an alien and one whose Hmong. Someone's got their story wrong or all these posts are rumours not to be dealt with seriously.

Truthly, i am not a fan but just reading these posts I'm LMAO, firstly, bc they don't make sense.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Jeez, this has to be one of the funniest threads in this forum...okay...the posts in 2010 states that he was married...with a kid. more posts say he forced his XGF to get an abortion in 2010...nothing happened to E.T. in 2011...then BAM!! in Sept 2012 "E.T. just currently got married to my brother-in-law's sister over this labor day's weekend."

So...WTH is going on...How many E.T.'s are there, I only know 2, one whose an alien and one whose Hmong. Someone's got their story wrong or all these posts are rumours not to be dealt with seriously.

Truthly, i am not a fan but just reading these posts I'm LMAO, firstly, bc they don't make sense.
Okay, latest update.
2nd hand account, I guess you can say. My younger sister is friends with him. They used to text here and there before he got married.

It is true that he recently got married from what my sister told me.

However, he was married before. Which is probably why you got confused. He got divorced not long after his wife at the time, now ex-wife, gave birth. Probably a few months r so afterwards. In a sense it was most likely a forced marriage because she was pregnant. So, it most likely wasn't too happy or great of marriage either which is probably one reason why the marriage ended so quickly.She gave birth to a baby boy, who looks so much like ET.

There used to be a few pictures of them together on his facebook before he deactivated as well as hers also. His ex-wife he married seemed like those Hmoob Tshiab "htt" people. Anyways, not long after they separated. She already wrote on facebook, about traveling with her new boyfriend and such. And not long after, he also seemed to have returned to his flirty/playboy self.

My sister introduced us to him at a Lee New Year party in Milwaukee. He told us to go sit with him, however, I refused to go so I sat elsewhere with my cousins while one auntie went with her to go sit with them. His old uncles tried hitting on my auntie who was my younger sister's age...yuck. Anyways, yes, he is definitely the very hands-on and flirty type of person. At least with the majority of girls that went to him that night.

Anyways the Sheboygan New Year that took place over Thanksgiving weekend, he was the singer for the party that night. We didn't stay. However, that's when my sister revealed that he got re-married to his most recent girlfriend, who I happened to find by chance on facebook too. Unlike the first marriage, they do seem closer and happier. Hopefully, he doesn't revert back to his playboy ways either. Lols.

Ex-Wife
Manee Lor (Personally, I thought she slightly resembled Ma Sua Lis..and we all know ET had a huge crush on her. Lols)

ET and their son Alvin, I believe is his name. (From earlier on in their marriage. There's more recent pictures of him with ET's sister on her facebook page.)

and Now him and his current wife. Maly (I'm guessing this after the time the got married judging from the "hu plig" strings from their wrists)

I hope this helped you! lols

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
She does look a lot like mab sua lis and ET had a crush on mab sua lis? I never knew that. They so cute, picture above.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yep...heard that he and his wife (the one who came to the USA in 2006) split, but didn't know he got remarried already...

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Some people are not photogenic and he's one of them. He looks so much better in person. I personally think his exwife is prettier. Some things aren't meant to be and only happen for a reason.