E.T. Yang & Pashoua Yang are coming to Fresno year!!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
they told me that they gonna come so....hope you all will be there....oooo....yeah....any fan of Chen vang?...he's coming too!!!!! it's a gift....anywase laterz

if you guys not sure how they look like...here is the preview below:.....lol..

danger

sarNie Hatchling
If I lived near there, I would go and challenge all of them to a singing competition. :D And you guys know who's going to win? ME!!!!! :lol: <---- THE TRUTH

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
If I lived near there, I would go and challenge all of them to a singing competition. :D And you guys know who's going to win? ME!!!!! :lol: <---- THE TRUTH

^ full of confidence!
then we need to see you!!

kool.
fresno.
hot.

but this is kool.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
I know I'm not the best, but compare to them, I'm so good. LoL

First of all, Chen is a joke (no offense to him), the guy can not sing at all. On the other hand, E.T. and his sister (I believe it is, correct me if I'm wrong) isn't any better either. So many hmong artists today are a joke.

So many people can sing at their level or even better, but we just don't see them. Many young hmong kids today have some really good voices and can actually sing, but they can not speak proper hmong anymore, what a pity.

theone

sarNie Egg
DANGER! i challenge u to a singing showdown, u are going down! i will destroy that confidence of yours! muahahahahahaha

danger

sarNie Hatchling
DANGER! i challenge u to a singing showdown, u are going down! i will destroy that confidence of yours! muahahahahahaha
theone, you don't stand a chance bro. I'm too experience and too good for you. If you keep trying, maybe one day you might be as good as I am right now. :lol:

theone

sarNie Egg
theone, you don't stand a chance bro. I'm too experience and too good for you. If you keep trying, maybe one day you might be as good as I am right now. :lol:
haha i am progressing very fast while U (danger) is still at the same old level that u were 2 years ago......hehe.......as i have said before, that confidence of yours will be demolished if U heard my voice at its maximum potential! wait my voice is always at its maximum, because i can CONTROL it.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Awww, I didn't know ya'll liked ET Yang! I know him! Seriously, he's done a lot of work with my uncle and his parents recorded music at my uncle's studio.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
ah, I can see him anytime, go to his house and have a meal with the family.. chit chat.. hehe.. j/k
anyway.. I'm glad you guys like his music :)
Wish I could go to Cali and watch him perform :) is he performing?

mai92

sarNie Adult
wow...mostly everyone's coming to the new year..that is so cool..i wanna see if they're having a new album or having a new mv....

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
wow...mostly everyone's coming to the new year..that is so cool..i wanna see if they're having a new album or having a new mv....
I heard they were supposed to have a new movie by labor day, but it didn't come out at that time.. so I think they will have one that comes out at the new year either in STP or in Cali.. He was working on a project this summer, so I think he should have a new movie out by then.. :)b

danger

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not a fan of E.T.'s. The guy can't sing, not that he's horrible, but he's just not ready for this stuff yet. :D If everyone thinks he's good, then maybe I should start coming out with my own stuff, seriously!!! B)

danger

sarNie Hatchling
hey! hater...listen here carefully....i think yah just need to go dig your wacks out and make sure it's clean!!!...
and tell me when yah done..alright? then after that...go buy one and listen to it closely....there...his voice is awesome...
oooooo!! if yah dont have good notes to say so then please BE QUIET! .....im saying nicely so yeah laterz.....ugh...come on...if yah so conceited then go perform at somewhere so let other talk shit back too.....huh...(u get it??)....good...
Hey these are just honest critisims alright, no need to get mad over it. I guess you're a big fan of his, and there's nothing wrong with that. E.T. isn't ready for this kind of stuff yet. Let a person who knows music listen to it, they'll tell you. :D I don't believe you have to perform or come out with useless CD's to make you a good singer. I mean, I acknowledge his guts to do this, but seriously he's not ready for this kind of stuff. :lol:

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not a big fan of his, not a fan at all..haha. But whatever, to each his/her own.

Who's this Pashoua Yang chick? And is Chen Vang from USA or Thailand or Laos?

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I'm not a big fan of his, not a fan at all..haha. But whatever, to each his/her own.

Who's this Pashoua Yang chick? And is Chen Vang from USA or Thailand or Laos?
...huh...she's ET sister...duh=)
chen is from none of your request....he's from france....lol

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Hey these are just honest critisims alright, no need to get mad over it. I guess you're a big fan of his, and there's nothing wrong with that. E.T. isn't ready for this kind of stuff yet. Let a person who knows music listen to it, they'll tell you. :D I don't believe you have to perform or come out with useless CD's to make you a good singer. I mean, I acknowledge his guts to do this, but seriously he's not ready for this kind of stuff. :lol:
....ok...=)

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Hahaha, oops...shows how far behind I am on my "Hmong celebrities" haha.

Oh yeah? Does she sing too? J/w
yes! she sing too...and her music video is gonna be out next year.....and im gonna buy it!...i know all about this because ET and Pashoua told me...anyways laterz