E.T. Yang

Mae

sarNie Adult
I don't like E.T. Yang at all...but I just saw him at the La Crosse New Year this past weekend...doing the usual promoting and selling his movies...that's all...

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
wow sina...you must be a big fan of him huh???...u have him as your avitar...well et's a nice guy if you get to know him...he's okay....but i hear alot of crap about him which makes me confused if they're right or wrong...but i don't care what people say, he's still a nice gentlemen...... :lol:

sina

sarNie Egg
wow sina...you must be a big fan of him huh???...u have him as your avitar...well et's a nice guy if you get to know him...he's okay....but i hear alot of crap about him which makes me confused if they're right or wrong...but i don't care what people say, he's still a nice gentlemen...... :lol:
Thanks, yeah I spoke with him a couple of times .... he doesn't seem that mean or anything..... but damm.... he's soooo cute.,....

florence

sarNie Egg
yeah i think he's cute too... i havent watch any of his movie but yeah listen to his songs & i think it's alrite...

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
ET is cute. I've seen a few of his movies either that or just some parts of a movie. He's still around.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
conceitied?

i think people who become actor/actress/singers... become conceitied once they are known..& a lot of people.. OG.. admire them.. lol.. it's normal.. :)

like FUNNY JERRY.. he conceitied.. UGh!! don't know him.. but UGH! :) hate his movies too..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
penny, u're funny.. what did et do to you? lol...

being conceitied is normal for actors/actress/singers.. :)

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
of course. he's my friend's friend. one of my teacher is his cousin, i always piss him off by making fun of ET in front of him, yet pretending not to know he's standing behind me. i tend to do more of that in the future.

sounds like he DOES get on your nerve huh girl...haha...thats funny...so how long have you known him??...and is he really concieted as you say he is...how come i hear people say he's nice and all...wierd....