E.T yang

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
no, i didn't know.. he had a mv out.. but i know he got a new movie.. coming soon.. probably out by now.. not sure.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmooblauj said:
ahahah.. his dad... funnie...
[post="106657"][/post]​

yeah I know.. his dad.... It was really :shocked:

because I welcomed him into our home, but then i totally called him the WRONG name!!! AAaaah... I called him a different uncle's name.. :sweat:

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
Who is this ET yang guy? Any pictures? What movie is he in?

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
Who is this ET yang guy? Any pictures? What movie is he in?

Sorry I double posted cause my computer went offline and i thought i didn't but when the screen changed it came out as two. Sorry!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
E.T star in.. "No place to put your life" or something like that..
i don't know.. bad translation here.. sorrie, i don't know how to write in hmong..but he star with paj zaub vwj.. :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
not to be mean..i think ET looks too immature with whatever girls he acts with.. he looks like a baby.. a baby hanging out with the older sis.. :) but i love his songs.. i think he got a nice voice..

ET is the hmong Kade..hehe..

ey, i heard ET use to like paj zaub vwj.. after acting with her.. hahaha... :) also, i think ET next coming movie in the future.. he will be starring with hnub Lis.. kewl huh? :)

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
gosh that dude acts with everybody...i personally think he's an ass in person..no offense what so ever....but...i hear alot of stuff about the guy of how he's like...and eww..its such a turn off.....

danny

sarNie Hatchling
lol...this is like the second time that i actually seen him on anything..lol...when i went home my sister made me watch his movie not sure what the title of it is, but man his acting is horrible...he keeps looking at the camera.....lol...makes me think the rest of the other actors and actresses are better then him...hahaha...just my opinion though..lol..

sina

sarNie Egg
I just watched his new movie and his music video..... DAMM..... he is soooooo cute...... :sweat: :sweat:

for realz, :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: but honestly his acting is not getting any better, but oh wells, he's hot....

leek18

sarNie Adult
yep it was out and i have it. his music video is ok. you guys should buy if u guys like all his songs, he sings all the best song in his cd

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
leek18 said:
yep it was out and i have it. his music video is ok. you guys should buy if u guys like all his songs, he sings all the best song in his cd
[post="119262"][/post]​

is it his new release cd that you're talking about???...cause if it is then i'mma go buy it at the flea market this weekend...i heard one of his song called "regret"...its hella nice...but he needs to improve on his english alittle bit more because it seems like he have an english accent....=)

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Yeah he does look young like he has a baby face.. like that one actor tub fwm vaj... anybody know who I'm talking about... he used to act for hmong world productions.. I think his first movie was "ntsuag plab loj”.. but that was when he was younger... now he's probably in his 20's... I don't think they both are suitable for p'ek roles.