Easy Fortune Happy Life

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

Synopsis:
These two could not have been more different. One is a happy-go-lucky girl who grows up with her brother in the mountains and was tutored in the knowledge of herbs by her grandma. The other is a businessman who grows up in a rich family expecting to take over the family pharmaceutical empire and does not hesitate to step on others in order to achieve his own gains.

Fate throws them together one day when she accidentally cured his grandfather and finds herself becoming the millionaire fiancée. But is his love for her true? The discovery of a sixty years conspiracy will soon change everything...

Cast:
Blue Lan Cheng Long (藍正龍) as Yan Da Feng (顏大風)
Joe Chen Qiao En (陳喬恩) as Xie Fu An (谢福安)
Roy Chiu Ze (邱澤) as Han Dong Jie (韓東杰)
Jocelyn Wang Yi Ren (王怡仁) as Jiang Zhen Zhen (江珍珍)
Xiu Jie Kai as Yan Yang (嚴陽)

Genre: Romance, comedy
Broadcast network: TTV / SETTV
Broadcast period: 2009-Jun-07 to 2009
Air time: Every Sunday 22:00-23:30

© Viikii

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/EasyFortuneHappyLife

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm enjoying this drama so far.. lol..
gosh he is so handsome... last time i saw him was in the outsiders XD...
she is so pretty.. ^_^
LMAO.. i still have to finish Fated to Love you lol.. xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
GOSH I AM LOVING THIS DRAMA!!!
LAN CHEN LONG IS SO GOOD LOOKING!!
BUT!! ROY QUI HAS DEFINITELY STOLE MY HEART IN HERE.. DAMN HE IS SO HOT IN HERE!!!

sorry bout my sc... the clip wasn't such great quality..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
2 more angles of him..
damn i've fallen in love again hehe..

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
this is going to be a good drama....im loving it so far...im a big fan of joe chen since frog prince so im soo looking forward to this drama.

Cynthia

sarNie Egg
Yes, it's already airing. The fourth episode is airing tonight. Can't wait for the subbed version!

Babyt

sarNie Elites
2 more angles of him..
damn i've fallen in love again hehe..

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
this guy is way cuter then the main guy..i'm sorry but the main guy cannot act and is so not cute at all...he has like this one ugly expression all the time! lol

sunisa

i am in love with this drama. :wub: it so good.i'm also a fan of QE since Frog Prince.Both guys are hot and QE such a cutie.Can't wait to see what happen next=)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
it's good, but I'm already getting tired of Joe Chen having the same old role...she's always playing the innocence, countryside girl, and she's always have the scene where the guy would kissed her and she would be like suprised...

Anyways, Roy Qui is soo dang hot in here..some of his angles reminded me of Mike He when he played DBSY... :drool:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
man this suck!.....i really wanted to see the kissing scene but have to wait another whole week!.......i fee like they have cheated us!...OMG!

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
After watching this weeks episode. I am sure that Da Feng has fallen for Xie Fu An, but he is to stubborn and a bit of a jackass so he can't admit it. The next few episodes look really good. Can't wait.

mai92

sarNie Adult
tHat gUY In tHe pIctUre Is sUre hOT...

hE's kILLinG mE wIth hIs lOkS...

hE lOok @ pEoplE jUsS lIkE mIke hE...

:):):)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Love Blue Lan in here, but I like him better with Annie Liu...they have great chemistry in "I DO"...recommended for everyone to watch this drama, and they are also in a movie called "Love"...

cecilia

Staff member
i'm loving the series atm too
i think Blue is handsome :p
can't wait til the new episode come out and the DVD too LOl

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i realized i havent watched ep 4 yet but watched epi 5 lmao..
blue is cute... but damn... i think roy overpowers him in here lol..
loving the drama so far.. hilarious.. :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. gosh the ending part for epi 5 was hilarious...
theyre drunk from eating chocolate hahaha lmao... whoooooo..

hmmm i dont think roy looks or reminds me of mike at all...
roy got this special thing about him.. that makes me attracted lol..
he's playing the part well hehehe... ^_^..

fun

Expired Sarnie
The grandpa is like the biggest douche bag ever!!! And his grandson is like the biggest jerk ever! He wanted her to be killed OMG :eek: !!! He needs a lot of help with his acting but he is such a hottie. His hotness makes up with his poor performance LOL...

I love episode 5. The ending was just :drool: but too sad he said he was sorry he wanted the 80 billion!!! Ahhh That DOUCHE BAG!!!