Easy Fortune Happy Life

Merit

sarNie Adult
15 epis only? It's already up to 8 and the romance isn't there that much. I liked it at first then my interest in it started to dwindle. One episode a week? I think they would do better if there were at least two episodes a week. Because waiting for the next epi to come out is like an eternity. LOL.

I like Blue when he smiles...so cute with the dimples? Though, I like the other guy better...considering he is sweet to the main girl and their friendship is actually very cute to watch.

While Blue and his girlfriend always be sucking each other face when they run into each other. hahahha..they do got some hot scenes.

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know I don't have a problem with 1 episode a week. It wouldn't matter because the storyline has just dragged for the last 3 episodes. 15 that is a whole lot. I don't mind if they wrap this up, cause it ain't getting anywhere.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
GOSH I AM LOVING THIS DRAMA!!!
LAN CHEN LONG IS SO GOOD LOOKING!!
BUT!! ROY QUI HAS DEFINITELY STOLE MY HEART IN HERE.. DAMN HE IS SO HOT IN HERE!!!

sorry bout my sc... the clip wasn't such great quality..

What? Julie u like Roy Qui too. I love him, he is so cute,adorable,& handsome! :wub: I love his character, he killed me when he look @ Qiao En, so passionate! :wub: He can cooks & helped Qian En a lot!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. girl.. im behind in this drama rite now lol.. gotta catch up.

roy :wub: i love him ehehe xp.. i love his bad boy look in here.. but argh he shaves it off .. lol..

cecilia

Staff member
^i like ROY IN SHAVE OR UNSHAVEN, he looks smexy with both style :wub:

You know I don't have a problem with 1 episode a week. It wouldn't matter because the storyline has just dragged for the last 3 episodes. 15 that is a whole lot. I don't mind if they wrap this up, cause it ain't getting anywhere.
I have a problem with 1 episode a week, filled with lots of unnecessary scenes.
i want a good wait to be worth by the end of the day.
the waiting is so not worth the scenes i got for the last 2 episodes !!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
That's why even if they air it 3 times a week, it is pointless. I wouldn't mind if the drama was good, at least the wait is worth it. But this is not worth a week wait.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao.. girl.. im behind in this drama rite now lol.. gotta catch up.

roy :wub: i love him ehehe xp.. i love his bad boy look in here.. but argh he shaves it off .. lol..
I know! He look hot with his bad boy look! I love his chemistry with qian en right now! Good friendship but when he looked @ Qian En, his eyes sparked sweetness of love! :drool: :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Xiu Jie Kai character too but why do he have to kissed Jocelyn? :angry: I hope Roy & Xiu end up with a lovable girls.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel bad for Roy! I love when Roy & Qian En went on a date, they almost kissed but Cheng Long ruined everything.

Why do they have to make this storyline harsh for Roy (love only one side), at least have a another female character that willing to love Roy!

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yeah, if it isn't for Roy this serie is even worst. LOL.

He has that serious, evil look in him. But when he looks at the girl that he likes or loves those eyes can tell how his heart is feeling. Oh, his smile is worth the wait. He rarely does them but when he does it certainly melts your heart.

Blue is cute when he is playful but his acting is a little stiff. He does his lips in a way that it's annoying at times. The dude looks tall though.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol ceci..

i still have to catch up lmao..

only roy is makin me continue.. :wub:.... love that man ...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ceci..

i still have to catch up lmao..

only roy is makin me continue.. :wub:.... love that man ...
I agree. I love Roy plus Qian Chen is my fav Taiwan actress! Roy remind me of Mike He. :wub:
I hope to see Roy in more of TWdrama with Qian Chen or some pretty & cute actress.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Garsh. i am slow with taiwanese dramas. never really check up on them besides lakorns. lol
i just started watching this yesterday and catched up to the latest episode already.
Blue is sooo Handsome~ xD
aahahaha i just discovered him since.......yesterday but such an old actor. lol
i like Joe since Fated to Love You. She's so cute && great actress :)
i sooo hate blue's character but that was before-ish. ahahaha ~
the "gay" brother, he is so nice && the sane one, well that was before when they were all
only going for the 80 million dollars & of course he is still the sane one.
i hope that that reporter, Jiang [i believe that was it. lol], won't hurt him && that he
won't hurt himself since i think he is starting to like her a bit.
Thank goodness that Joe&Blue got married. lol
Pi Dan is sooo chunky but so cute & Funny xD
gahh ! Roy is sooooo adorable ! looks so like Mike He but can't be such a good kisser like him on screen. rofl
feel so sad for him on the next epi., 13. when blue & joe gets married.
wow. so 15 episodes then ? Just 3 more episodes. lol
i sometimes think that Blue looks like a Horse. ahaha ~ that's funny about him.
garsh. he is sooooo handsome when he wears that suit with that vest throughout the whole drama.
ahahaha &&his tallness :D Along with that suppeerr adorable Smile of his ! && his dimples ! Soooo cute xD
but overall, Blue & Joe looks cute together but i prefer her more with Ethan Ruan. lol
blah. enuff with my opinions && ramblings. ahaha
i just hope not that much more drama happened after their little marriage. :DD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ wow thats a major spoiler for me lmao.. haha..
i have so long forgotten this drama lol..
but will catch up when i have time..
and of course.. for ROY :wub: :loool:

does roy really look like mike?

ROY IS SO MUCH HOTTER AND CUTE IN MY EYES LOL.. :wub:

i was never much of a mike fan.. >_<.. i picked kingone in dby lol.. <-- that was the only reason y i finished that drama lol..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^ wow thats a major spoiler for me lmao.. haha..
i have so long forgotten this drama lol..
but will catch up when i have time..
and of course.. for ROY :wub: :loool:

does roy really look like mike?

ROY IS SO MUCH HOTTER AND CUTE IN MY EYES LOL.. :wub:

i was never much of a mike fan.. >_<.. i picked kingone in dby lol.. <-- that was the only reason y i finished that drama lol..
How could u forgot about Roy? Now, he in my hands. :lol: I always keep updated on ROY! :wub: :drool: