Edison Chen Featured in People Magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive" List!

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling

Yaaaahh....Edison Chen...all his hard work made him a sexiest man alive in people magazine. Here's the news i found.

Edison Chen Koon Hei is experiencing success both in his love life and career. In the USA's People Magazine, Edison was featured on their "Sexiest Man Alive" list! Attracting both Asian and Western audiences, Edison proclaims that he doesn't know which aspect of him is considered sexy.

Other male celebrities featured in the "Sexiest Man Alive" edition include George Clooney, Justin Timerlake, etc. Edison was featured in the top 10 newcomers category (first time being included on the "Sexiest" list). Included in this newcomer list include the 7 actors from US TV show "Heroes" and Jay Hernandez from the movie, "Ladder 49."

In People magazine's biosketch, Edison was credited as an actor, rapper, fashion designer, and multi-talented Asian superstar.

The article also mentioned that due to Edison's performance in horror movie, "The Grudge 2" and collaboration with singer Kanye West, he successfully made a name for himself in the United States.

People magazine has published its "Sexiest Man Alive" annual feature for more than 20 years and has been the benchmark in determining the sexiest male celebrities across the world. In 2000, Tony Leung Chiu Wai was featured in the "Sexiest" list due to his movie, "In the Mood for Love."

Edison accepted an interview with the Sun newspaper yesterday. Through a friend in the United States, Edison already knew one week in advance that he would be featured in the "Sexiest" list. People magazine had also been in contact with him.

"After 'The Grudge 2' was released, I was included in the 'Sexiest' list, of course I am excited! However, I really don't find myself to be sexy and don't know which part of me can be considered sexy. If you have confidence, then you will be sexy!"

CREDIT GOES TO ASIANFANATICS.NET

cecilia

Staff member
^:lol:..me too..didn't know that he's in sexiest man..didn't even have time to flip though that mag yet..:lol:..

but wow..since when did he collaborate with KANYE?..hm?..i'll go to youtube then..LOL

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Oh Edison ^_^
I'm happie for him !!

The grudge 2 will release here in december I will watch it
and will be scared again T_T

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I'm not an Eddison fan at all and I personally don't see what's so sexy about him. There are other hotter and sexier actors than him that I can think of from the top of my head. I think that Americans just haven't met enough chinese actors to actually base something off from.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I'm not an Eddison fan at all and I personally don't see what's so sexy about him. There are other hotter and sexier actors than him that I can think of from the top of my head. I think that Americans just haven't met enough chinese actors to actually base something off from.
I agree! I mean Edison is cute, but I wouldn't say sexy. Plus, there are more talented people out there...I haven't seen any of Edison's recent works nor do I listen to his recent music, but from his earlier ones, he wasn't all that great...I wouldn't say multi-talented...

As for his collaboration with Kanye West, I'm not sure if this is it but from soompi forum, Kanye's concert in Hong Kong's opening act was Edison. I'm not sure if they did any more collaborating than that...

donna

sarNie Adult
man he is so hott! my sis showed me the magazine when we went shopping! screams! so happy for him. he deserves it. good job!

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
i think he put some weight... i remember he was so skinny before
but yea.. hes cute

lido_kt

sarNie Hatchling
kewl i'm so happi for him i need to go get that mag by the way what does the cover look like? so i know which one to get.

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
I WANT THE MAGAZINE!!!!

is he featured in the one with Prince William on the cover!?!? i'm trying to get it, but i couldn't find it!! did they take it off the stands already??

vanglisa19

sarNie Egg
hell, i want that magazine!!!!! IT'LL BE NICE IF SOME OTHER ASIAN ACTORS GET ON THERE LIKE rain,vic,jerry, and bin and like that but GO EDISON CHEN!!!