Eewww... my new mother in Law is younger than me!!!

purdeebutterfly

sarNie Egg
Recently my father in law went to Thailand and Laos. He came back to the US bragging about his new bride he just got married to over there. From the photos the "new step mother in law" is pretty decent looking, but DANG!!! she is younger than me. My father in law is in his mid 60s. I am 23. The "new step mother in law" still in Thailand is only 18. Oh...that is disgusting. Right now he is working on getting his new bride a visa so that she can come to the US. I know that it can't be because of the sex, love, or money.

Just out of curiousity how many OGs you know or heard have married someone from Thailand or Laos two decades younger than them?

candi

sarNie Juvenile
*goosebumps!** If I were you, I wouldnt call her "mother." I'd just call her "niam hluas." :huh:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
it's so common these days..
lol.
my older sister's father-in-law is in his mid 40s
he re-married after his wife passed away
i think the girl is from laos
she's only like 17 or 18 right now.
my sisters and i were teasing my older sister
"what are you going to call her? she's so much younger than you.."
my sister is already 23
that's going to be interesting..

SuabCoobThoj

sarNie Egg
I'm sick and tired of these fake relationships between Hmong American and Hmong Laos. For one party, it's all about sex, while it's all about money for the other. They need to stop lieing to themselves and get some common sense knocked into their heads.

Therefore, both parties need to stop whining and complaining when things doesn't turn out as they wanted it to. Live with the decisions you both made!!!

*Warning* Sex and money are two of mankind's worst enemies.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
old men want sex...
those young girls want money
and they want to come to the US
that's all that matters to them....

nkaujhmoob_thoj

sarNie Egg
yeap that's true old men only want sex and the girls over there only want money and then there gonna go there
own way when they get here..they say that they love the old guys but they don't it's just all lies no of those girls
over in thailand want real love they just want money and come to the states that's all..that's how it is with my uncle
and auntie rite now cuz she was from laos and she left my uncle like within a year...

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
I really do NOT agree to what the Hmong elders are doing by
marrying these young brides and grooms from thailand or laos.
But i'm not sure what we ( youngens ) can do about it??
anyone think we should speak about it publicly?? I've always
wanted to voice this issue.. but i'm afraid no one will suppot my will and opinion.
So i just keep quiet too like every-one else. hahaha.

As for your new mother in-law, i'm sure she does have her own issues
and reasons as to marrying your father-inlaw. I don't agree it's really Love.
Although i do want too say it is =) much luck 2 you all.

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
cas tsis paub txaj muag li lov. twb muaj nyab muaj vauv lawm es haj tseem mus nkauj mos thiaj lov. kam liam os. that is just wrong. good luck to you.

skies

sarNie Adult
I really do NOT agree to what the Hmong elders are doing by
marrying these young brides and grooms from thailand or laos.
But i'm not sure what we ( youngens ) can do about it??
anyone think we should speak about it publicly?? I've always
wanted to voice this issue.. but i'm afraid no one will suppot my will and opinion.
So i just keep quiet too like every-one else. hahaha.

As for your new mother in-law, i'm sure she does have her own issues
and reasons as to marrying your father-inlaw. I don't agree it's really Love.
Although i do want too say it is =) much luck 2 you all.
dude, you have my support all the way...one day man...

cas tsis paub txaj muag li lov. twb muaj nyab muaj vauv lawm es haj tseem mus nkauj mos thiaj lov. kam liam os. that is just wrong. good luck to you.
lol. ditto that! tsis paub txaj muag li na! for both parties...i mean i know it's hard for them over there but seriously, marry someone your own age or something and not someone old enough to be your dad, uncle, grandpa, etc...

nina07

sarNie Adult
Well, my uncle that's older than my mom just got married..and his wife is younger than my mother <_<

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Oh that is just creepy... If I were you, I would just hope that the visa fails... not that I want to be mean but it's so unethical and out of place..

But honestly, I don't care that those girls are young. It's their life and they want to end up with a man older than her father as her husband for life until he dies, go ahead. Some men in their 60s can still make babies, and if she ends up with an old man's baby and widowed when she's only in her late 20s or 30s, that's her own fault.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
dung worry my grandpa...not my really grandpa but he is one of our thao grandpa went to thailand...fake like those movies...n got a naim yau who's 17 years old...yep...almost same age as me...except i'm younger...n of coure she was younger than his first couple of children...tats jusss ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..............

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
dude, you have my support all the way...one day man...
^_^ Aw. Thank you for the Support.
OUR VOICES will Matter One day... hahaha.
Let's just make sure, US the younger generations makes change
ANd differ ourselves from the elder's who sets Bad examples.
I know for sure, not everyone is like that.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Recently my father in law went to Thailand and Laos. He came back to the US bragging about his new bride he just got married to over there. From the photos the "new step mother in law" is pretty decent looking, but DANG!!! she is younger than me. My father in law is in his mid 60s. I am 23. The "new step mother in law" still in Thailand is only 18. Oh...that is disgusting. Right now he is working on getting his new bride a visa so that she can come to the US. I know that it can't be because of the sex, love, or money.

Just out of curiousity how many OGs you know or heard have married someone from Thailand or Laos two decades younger than them?

ITS COOL. YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE.. MORE OUT THERE.. LOL. ITS COMMON..

ITS MONEY AND LOVE.. LMAO.. THEY DONT CARE ABOUT SEX.. THEY DONT EVEN VALUE THEIR BODY.. HAHAHAA

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling

man, its so common these days...all i can say is you better start having kids of your own or else you'll be babysitting your father in laws kids....lol

cecilia

Staff member
^why go through all that. move out once the new young mom come over .. that's what she's there for ..
so you and your hubby can move out, pass the obligation to her since fil want a young life, pass the torch over to him :lol: too harsh?

I'm sick and tired of these fake relationships between Hmong American and Hmong Laos. For one party, it's all about sex, while it's all about money for the other. They need to stop lieing to themselves and get some common sense knocked into their heads.

Therefore, both parties need to stop whining and complaining when things doesn't turn out as they wanted it to. Live with the decisions you both made!!!

*Warning* Sex and money are two of mankind's worst enemies.
you hit it right .. gold digger ..
but if i have to be one, i'd marry a MULTI MILLIONAIRE.
if can't, i wouldn't waste a breathe for these OG ppl who have ZERO income, relying on ssi :p

mly

sarNie Hatchling
my dad's cousin and her husband divorced because he had an affair with a thailand girl. and wanted to marry her. they may have gotten married, but that j#rk won't say so.

also, i work with this one dude who's a divorcee 2 times. got married to a young pretty wife, i think she's in her mid 20's and he's like in his late 40's. i think he married her like 5 yrs ago, so that makes her a young bride. but from what i heard from the grape vine that he is so strict on her. won't let her go anywhere with anyone. all the kwvtij hmoob vwj, oop!all of his relatives keep her in check.

it's so old that i don't give a you know what about what's going on with the og's and the girls in asia. as of right now, it's a dog eat dog world. have to lower yourself to survive in this forsaken world. if the marriage works out, then good for them, but if it fails then :loool: !