Elder Thai Actors & Actresses then and now

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh! i hab to show my mama dat pic of da grandma from saab phuu saa. she asked me b4 to find a young pic of dat lady lol thanks u n'kayla

fun

Expired Sarnie
holly molely... now i wonder how the stars will look like in the next 20 years lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
omgsh...while i was looking through these pictures i was thinking "HOLY DAMN! Nirut and Chakrit looks so much a like...Someones definitly going to say it too."
hahahahaha holy crappers...that makes me wonder?....hahaha
i'm suprised Mam Jintara Sukapat wasnt in this thread
seeing all these older actors and actresses makes me want to watch all the good 80's-early 90's movies again.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
wow!! thanks so much!! chakrit and nirut lookkkssss alot alike.. almost like father n son!! they look almost like twins ..... hahaha... they r perfecto as son father/// in lakons.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
This list is amazing.

Does anyone know who Nirut is married to now?

He does remind me of Chakirt, really handsome back in his days.

PoWeR3FeVeR

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for sharing the photos.

*** can any picture how Ken, Ann, Aum, or Aff will look in 30 years?

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG!! i can't believe i remembered about almost all of them...even looking at their earlier pictures i can tell who is who...this means two things...i watch way too much lakorns...and i am freakin' old! hahaha...first of all...nirut seemed like the chakrit of his days! hahahah...sorapong chatree...i grew up watching him so he's my favorite!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL P'Diamend the swimsuit picture.
I didn't know they did either. But that guy, Sombatt, use to have a nice body, or that's what my mom said lol.
Here more picture of Sombat Methanee. Credits to original owners

Then and Now

Here's one of him and Jarunee credits to jarunee.net

^^Jaruee and the dad from Sung Tong

^Jarunee when she was little. She looks so cute!

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
^Num Sunteesok (The uncle from Mae Ka Kanom Wan) was quite good looking back in the old days. Thanks for sharing these pictures^^

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, the mom in "ngao asoke" she was pretty young!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
You can check here for more pictures, info and a little history and the filmography of the actors and actress of the older generations. And some of this geneations such as Pete, Chakrit and Noon etc.

http://www.thaiworldview.com/tv/cinema4.htm

Sample:
Santisuk Promsiri (1963) - สันติสุข พรหมศิริ

"The last famous on-screen superstar couple was Santisuk Promsiri and Jintara Sookkapat, who kept the cinematic wheel turning with excitement in the 1980s. No other Thai stars emerge since 20 years. A few factors explain this, i.e. the domination of television that prevented the emergence of real superstars, fewer Thai movies produced (dropped from 200 productions a year in 1970s), invasion of tabloids that unravel film star's life secrets."

Mitr Chaibancha (1934-1970) - มิตร ชัยบัญชา

"During the years 1956-1970, the leading actor was Mitr Chaibancha. He played 266 movies and finally died while filming the final scene of the movie "Insee Thong". Of the 100 or so films released each year, he was the star of 30 of them."

Credit to: Thaiworldview.com

saobomp

sarNie Adult
This list is amazing.

nirut is married to Beayanutt ( she played in khon la loke with sam, mia luang with sam, naum soh sai with sarunyu)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow.. I remember watching all of Jarunee's movies in the 80s. I really want to watch that one movie again where she ran away from home to live on a beach cause she thinks she killed her sister in a car crash. On the beach she runs into a handsome guy and his dog. The guy is the dad from Leh Ratree.

by the way, aom piyada's dad looks quite handsome too when he was younger.

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
This list is amazing.

^ from memory.. i remember watching an interview with Nirut (aka Ah`Ning) and he mentioned that he once got married and had a wife.. but sadly she had passed away like a long time agooo ..

so yeah .. hope that helps answer your question :)

wow. i've watched lakorns since in my diaper, but i can't remember most of them. the only one i recognize is sam. that dude is a great actor. i haven't seen any actors play the pra-rai as good as he does.