Elder Thai Actors & Actresses then and now

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
wow.. I remember watching all of Jarunee's movies in the 80s. I really want to watch that one movie again where she ran away from home to live on a beach cause she thinks she killed her sister in a car crash. On the beach she runs into a handsome guy and his dog. The guy is the dad from Leh Ratree.

by the way, aom piyada's dad looks quite handsome too when he was younger.
I remember that movie, that was one of my favorite movie. The sister had and an affair with Jarunee's fiance, and the sister was pregnant when she died. She didn't meant to killed her sister, but her sister is the one jumped in the car with her. :) Great movie.
My mom still have it on VHS.

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG! ANYONE HAVE OLD LAKORNS WITH THESE ACTORS AND ACTRESSES? I SO WANT TO WATCH NIRUT WHEN HE WAS YOUNG!!!!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
dude...Nirut was so handsome. Sombat surprised me too!!!!

But man, even when I watch lakorns with Nirut in it nowadays (i.e. Buang Ruk Gamatep), I can tell he was a very handsome man even before I saw his youth pictures. :)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OMG!!!! OMG!!!! it's sooo weird seeing them young... omg.... especially Nirut... i didn't know he was that handsome!!! no wonder i've always liked his lakorns.... especially BUANG RUK KAMATHEP!!!

i could recognize some of them...but it would be nice to have current pics to compare too...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
But man, even when I watch lakorns with Nirut in it nowadays (i.e. Buang Ruk Gamatep), I can tell he was a very handsome man even before I saw his youth pictures. smile.gif
Yup yup! I agree. Nirut is actually a very handsome old man, and such a grreat actor!

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, thanks for sharing. LOL, before I got to the last pic of your third post, I thought that Chakrit look so much like Nirut too. For a second, I was going to search to see if they were related.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
damn... i never realized how much nirut and krit looked alike >_< wow... hehe..

awwwwe... jarunee was so kute when she was young.. i still love that woman ..

Waruth Woratum <---- one of my fav actor ^_^.. :wub:

dang i never realized that jintara did so many movies with santisuk...

salz

sarNie Egg
i always know that Nirut is one good looking man but to c his younger pic, wowwww he is soooo good looking<33

Mena

sarNie Egg
Can I request a picture spam?

If so, someone do me a big favor and post pictures of Warut Worratum? Extremely handsome in his good ol' days, but I can't seem or don't know where to find pictures.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Sorapong looks so young. Funny Ning and Aum's mom from Botan were pair back then too. Sad 10-20 yrs from now all my favorite Dara's will be out of the industry of playing a small parent role.