Election 2008

darvil

sarNie Adult
This thread was accidentally deleted by sarn.. don't ask me for details. She apologized for the mistake. I've setup a trashcan just for random incidents like this. But lets not cry over spilled milk.

Anyway, this thread is important so I'm bringing it back.

Today I was watching my podcast on meet the press and I saw that Colin Powell had endorsed Obama. He has eloquently explained his reasons and it is a very strong endorsement; at least it my book it is.

There are some really large retired military communities in some battleground states; Florida for example and this endorsement MAY have some impact on the way these retiree votes.

But it looks like Mccain is coming slightly back.

Still it looks gloomy for him IMHO. But of course I wouldn't say its for sure either.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Well what if the milk spilled before I finished the cookie? Huh? LOL. Just kidding since I don't like milk anyways, but thanks for bringing back a new thread P'Aung :D .

Here's an interesting video that my professor sent out to us so credits to him: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/20/m...l_n_136324.html
lol Nai.. I would probably cry over spilled milk cause my daughter drinks it by the gallons, and they are getting very expensive these days!

darvil

sarNie Adult
Nai weren't you going to tell us about your awesome day? I was waiting for it.. and then nothing..

What professor is sending you this link? I mean what subject.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol Nai.. I would probably cry over spilled milk cause my daughter drinks it by the gallons, and they are getting very expensive these days!
Awww see that's the beauty of not drinking it for me lol, it explains why I'm so short though!

Nai weren't you going to tell us about your awesome day? I was waiting for it.. and then nothing..

What professor is sending you this link? I mean what subject.
Soc professor who reminds me sooo much of Marduk lol since they're alumni's of the same institution. His class is hard but his lectures are always interesting and my inbox is always swarmed up with politic vids/articles from him in order for us to think critically and use our sociological imaginations. But anyways awww I didn't know you were waiting punk but I'll tell you after I get back from washing up alrighties so hold your horses lol!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
:loool: lol.. it's an election thread, but it went from spilled milk to eating worms. How about sushi next ? :D

noungning

Heartless
I'm going to the library this Thursday to cast my vote. :D
what are u voting for?

lol darvilie, u brought the thread back... i was quite sadden to see it go, because i had to format my comp and all the other crap happening in my life, i was just too overly consumed with annoyance and aggrivation so i didn't even get to come read it :(

nai, the video, it's interesting and i do give credit to mccain for telling the lady at his speech that this election has nothing to do with those things. unfortunately we live in a world of bias and racist people. there will never be a day that everyone will conform to one set of standards, but being able to step out of the box just to see how greener the grass is on the other side might just be too risky for people who doesn't like to take risks... but it doesn't mean the end of the world... they still have the opportunity to jump back into their comfortable box (after 4 years, if obama is elected president).

going back to the last debate, i think many points were brought across. what did u think?

so can we lay down a what will type of list? what will happen if one gets elected over the other...or even a list of goals set per candidate, and we can use this as our guide for election... and also use it for a reference as whomever assumes the presidency role.