Emperor Of The Sea?

shubby

sarNie Adult
im watching this rite now, and it's really good. i recommend it..
anyone know is bo-gok and jung hwa getting each other at the end?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i watch this on cable...the begining was exciting...but then after a couple of episode when they all grow up, it's getting borring...the main girl is very pretty...

hill

sarNie Egg
I saw it on cable too my sister have been watching it but I do not know now since softball practice started I haven't been watching it plus somehow it got kind of slow. Just to make sure is one of those girl is from Love Letter right?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It started off good...but then it got very boring...always talking about the companies and business...and the bad guy never dies...he always comes back in forth...gosh...the lines are such a drag...for example

"I have something to tell you."
"Ok, go ahead."
"What do you think of it?"
" I think...blah blah..."

But since I started, I might as well finish it!!! And YES...the main girl is very pretty!!!

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone else watch this until the very end? Because all I've got to say is - STUPID! ...they all basically dies except for Jung Wah and Bo-Gok's baby. I mean even the bad guy - that governer dude whose family got kill cuz of treason lives? So shitty. LOL. Ok, just had to let it out. :)

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah, i saw the end too, it's kinda stupid but i like it. everybody dies. i only hope that general director Yeom Yang is still alive but he die instead. it's so sad.. so at the end it's only Jung Wah and the baby...hahahahah.....

Lotus

sarNie Egg
omg the ending was sooooo stupid i mean everyone dies esp... all the good guys, why did that former governor had to live that was dumb it was like a rush kind of ending i hate it sooo much i mean after spending soooo much time making this drama it had to end with all da people dying

STIMA

wow everyone dies? THATS hella gayy good thing i didnt watch it...but song ill kook (i tink?) IS REALLY HOT!!!!!!!! especially in ART OF SEDUCTION..u guys shld see that *drools