Enemies of the People

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Have you all seen this documentary? It's about the Khmer Rouge. I saw it at UCLA and I've been looking around to get myself a copy of it. If you all know where i can get it, then plz let me know.

yak

sarNie Adult
Have you all seen this documentary? It's about the Khmer Rouge. I saw it at UCLA and I've been looking around to get myself a copy of it. If you all know where i can get it, then plz let me know.
Hm... There was something like that called, "Year Zero."

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
This documentary is pretty good because there's this guy in cambodia who until today has been interviewing those in the Khmer Rouge who were killing civilians. he got them to really open up and talk about how and why they did it. He even talks to Pol Pot who was also one the men in charge during the Khmer rouge.

I highly recommend people to watch it if you haven't.

yak

sarNie Adult
This documentary is pretty good because there's this guy in cambodia who until today has been interviewing those in the Khmer Rouge who were killing civilians. he got them to really open up and talk about how and why they did it. He even talks to Pol Pot who was also one the men in charge during the Khmer rouge.

I highly recommend people to watch it if you haven't.
Really..? I would like a copy too.. The sad part is I just found the website and its only for schools... But they did mention about saling it in Feb. Which is this month..