English Interview

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes yes! his lips drives me crazie too...i tink one of my cousins stumble upon tis and saw my comment..and she came lecturing me about being too crazie about thai stars..the heck she was the one who went searching for chakrit's video...lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao kash i thought about you when i saw it too.
omg and i also thought about you when i came across kol rak game payabat with krit and kob the hmong dubbed. lmao fs7 has it uploaded on yt if you wanted to watch it.
i was like ''OOOOUUHHHHh i gotta tell kash about this" hahaha

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao kash i thought about you when i saw it too.
omg and i also thought about you when i came across kol rak game payabat with krit and kob the hmong dubbed. lmao fs7 has it uploaded on yt if you wanted to watch it.
i was like ''OOOOUUHHHHh i gotta tell kash about this" hahaha
aww..your just too sweet Moh :wub:

thank you...but i have tat lakorn on dvd...lol...did u enjoy the hmong version alrite??

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhhh this is the first time i've heard chakrit speak english! :wub: that is just hott!! ekkk!! my heart's all beating fast just hearing him speak.

thanks for sharing the clip Moh! ^_^

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
OMg...thats hella cool....why did they make him have an accent in the movie then???

nina07

sarNie Adult
Wow, Chakrit speaks english hella good! lol. He doesn't even have a one bit accent in him at all! :lol:
Thanks for sharing :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMg...thats hella cool....why did they make him have an accent in the movie then???
The reason why they had Chakrit speak with an accent is because the movie takes place in Thailand. Chakrit is suppose to play a regular thai man, who knows very little english, therefore Chakrit speaks with an accent. I mean it wouldn't make scene for Chakrit to speak fluent in English in the movie, it wouldn't flow then, specially since Krit's just suppose to be guy living in Thailand.

I hope it makes sense. I'm not mad they made Chakrit speak with an accent. I hope he has more movies on screen & this time I wanna hear him speak fluent English. :D

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Sweetness. His English is excellent. We know Chakrit speaks English and Thai. Does he speak any other languages since he went to international school?

Thanks for the clip. He does seem a bit nervous though.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OOoh... I wanna add something about his nervousness. He seems to react the same way Heather Ledger acted when they were interviewing him. He would fidget non-stop, didn't even look at the reporter. kinda... creeper... makes me wonder some things I won't say. -_-

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
OOoh... I wanna add something about his nervousness. He seems to react the same way Heather Ledger acted when they were interviewing him. He would fidget non-stop, didn't even look at the reporter. kinda... creeper... makes me wonder some things I won't say. -_-
NO! DON'T SAY THAT DON'T EVEN THINK IT!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
There's his adorable lisp...Had to bring it up, cuz it's clear as day...and if you haven't heard him speak English before, try watching Kadee Ded Haed Haeng Ruk, or the one with Nat M, I forget the title...or his movie February...

dhan9

sarNie Adult
oh i haven't have the chance to see this interview yet because my computer is so slow, but i will see it as soon as possible. but i heard my chakrit speaks excellent english before in many of his movie and lakorns, so yeah can't wait to hear him in perfect english again.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whooooooooooooooooooo krit is so fine n gosh.. his voice is so hot.. hehe.. lol.. fun.. that clip was hilarious lol..

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
wow, his english is good. he might look nervous but he sure looks hot..especially looking all dirty too..hehehe :drool: :wub: