Eragon

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
i was about to go see it. but then read the review and changed my mind.
prolly just wait till its out on dvd

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I saw this movie last week. I read the book a really long time ago, but it wasn't one of my favorites. I can say the same for the movie also. It was pretty good, but it kind of fell short in some ways. Some scenes were just aweseome though.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Pretty good movie. Lacking in some area but in the coolness area it rules. For some people that isn't enough but for me its fine.

The only complaint I have is that the main male character (Eragon) is prettier then the female character.

Yea thats right.. they need a really hot girl.

Oh well.

shubby

sarNie Adult
i thought about going to see this movie with my nephew tomorrow..but i heard alot of ppls say that it's pretty good..man, you guy are so lucky..i might go buy a book then..hehehe...thank you for sharing...the guy is kinda cute..i wonder who is he??

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
I think the book is much better. The movie jump too much and cut off to many good part that happen in the book. Even the effect is not that great, the one the picture from the wirtten description is much better. Over all it ok. :rolleyes:

Soopke

sarNie Egg
I saw this movie in the cinema. It was quite enjoyable! Eragon was kinda hot hihihi. I think the dragonvoice was so not real.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Har har believe it or not i just saw this like..2 days ago ehehe..
I thought it was pretty good
And Eragon is hot
Aaanywhoo yah I liked this movie
Makes me want to read the book now
But..it's soo...THICK
-_-

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Har har believe it or not i just saw this like..2 days ago ehehe..
I thought it was pretty good
And Eragon is hot
Aaanywhoo yah I liked this movie
Makes me want to read the book now
But..it's soo...THICK
-_-
The book is a lot better than the movie, on the last page of the book, you will wish the book is thicker. :blush: