Esther Liu SMOKE!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Yan Yan smoke! i can't believe it! she's just too young to smoke!

the report on her smoking is really true...when she was on 完全娛樂 she cried and appologised to her mum and the public...apparently her mum was very angry with her and refused to talk to her...

credit to AF forum

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
yan yan look so innocent! i didn't think she would be smoking! i wonder how ethan will felt....so as joanne...how will they felt know esther smoke! i hope ethan doesn't break up with her because she smoke.... -_-

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
WOW. :shocked: ....i never thought that she smoke.....this is a shocker to me because i am one of her fan.........well, i will still love her even though she smoke.. :wub: ..she still talented and plus i fall for her acting and not her personallly............how sad for her and her mom......hope all goes well and hope that she try to quit as soon as possible.... :w000t:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
there's news from esther saying that this is her first time ever smoking while she got caught....poor esther...but i still love her...

cecilia

Staff member
^wow..i was shocked to see it..
she's so innocent looking..but then again..
twin girls do that too..so whatever happen..happen..
pronto to her for apologizing..too bad she upset her mom who have faith and hope in her...:( ..gonna be hard to gain back the trusting thing again...she should quite..first time getting caught..not a bad idea to stop it before it get ADDICTIVE..aish..ppl these days..so dissappointed at her..

shubby

sarNie Adult
ohhh that sad. i think alot of stars smoke but maybe she just the bad luck one to get caught in the act..lolx..but i hope that her mom will forgive her and she should stop smoking as well...

mychen

sarNie Egg
And what about it? Esther is almost an adult now. It's not like confessing would clean up her lungs or stop her addiction. I think the media treats stars too harshly. Smoking in Asian countries is such a no big deal so I don't understand why the media has to be so hard on young stars.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
oh...she that gurl from Mr. fighting...haha...yeah i think she cute and pretty..but man, she only 19 or 20...sooo young...=)

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
before i make a comment, just wondering...what movies did she act in again??

she acts in the movies

green forest my home with william, ethan and jia yu
mr. fighting with tony, zax, and joanne

she have a twin???

no esther does not have a twin...........

i cant believe she smokes i love her still tho..... its a shock that she is smoking doesnt seem tha smoker type at all gosh how saddening.........i hope her mom will forgive her and i hope she quits..........

Babyt

sarNie Elites
nothing biggie about it...kids here smoke at like 14, 15 what's so shockin about it..she's human afterall

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
oh my...she doesn't look like she's those type of person who smoke. Especially what a big caught not only to the public but even to her mom...the public is not of a big deal but her mom...that's not good....well i still love her...like her in chinese paladin the best.