everyone is sharing

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I just wanted to share a few of my pics :loool:
I stole Nai's idea of blocking out faces hahahahaha
these are just random pics of me

in this picture i was doing my eyes in the car and lost my eye liner so the whole ride there i only had one of my eyes eye lined until we stoped and i finally found it :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
this was @ se7ens premier in San Fran with ami ^_^

THATS IT FOR NOW. WOOOW BLOCKING OUT FACES SURE DO TAKE A LONG TIME :loool:
i feel like were all sick with masks covering our faces hahahahahaha

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol... i'll just consider these pics... that those are ninjas... and the master is YOU... XD hahaha

why do you have to block them? seems like the party is fun... ^_^

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i was closing down photoshop and i guess i masked more pictures than i thought.

YES THATS MY LAUNDRY BASKET BEHIND ME :loool:

i left this bear @ old navy...dont worry bear i'll come back for you. its super duper cute

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
last ones....

I have some in my thai clothes too i have to find them

THANKS AGAIN STARRY!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
no need to mask, your eyes are really pretty, i wish mine could be like yours
awww thanks but you know my eyes are really really small. one of my eyes is bigger than the other.
i'm always thinking if i had money i'm going to go fix my eyes and my nose :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol... i'll just consider these pics... that those are ninjas... and the master is YOU... XD hahaha

why do you have to block them? seems like the party is fun... ^_^
hahaha remember i told you i was going to color my face...this is what i meant :loool:
yes i do feel like ninjas hahahaha
party was super fun cant wait for new years eve. i wish you all could join me.

shachibasha

psychotic
omo my eyes are the same thing...they each posses their own personalities with they want to shine or stay hidden it quite cool cuz its abnormal...hehe..when my eyes are the same shape and size they seem so bleh...but when one is small and the other is large it fells really normal

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LMAO! I can't believe I started a trend. So Icecreamgirl if I post a pic of me without being masked will you too? :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh moh you posted our pics LMAO look like we are wearing them mask during that SARS breakout... :lol:

yea moh does have a pretty smile too!

ahhh lome you didnt see how moh smile via webcam huh??? and now she took it to back to wally world? btw moh you were supposed to get a new one by now! pshhhh

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
here's my new look for 2009.
this was a major cut for me. i think my hair was pass my belly button or about there? hahaha the last time i got it cut was august 2007.
I wanted to wait until new years eve to cut it but I couldnt. I want to see se7en in style lmfao.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
aww come'on Moh!!! Show us your pretty smile. I can see how cute you look already with those charming eyes.
lmao of course my eyes are charming. its the only part of my face you can see. just wait until you see the rest..its not so charming :loool:

Aweee come on Moh!!! False advertisement! :lol: I wanna see your smile :D
Noy where have you been girl. I'm going to go see se7en in seattle on dec 13th wish you could make it and be my clubbing buddy. :yahoo:

LMAO! I can't believe I started a trend. So Icecreamgirl if I post a pic of me without being masked will you too? :lol:
hahahahaha maybe....well see :loool:

ahhh moh you posted our pics LMAO look like we are wearing them mask during that SARS breakout... :lol:

yea moh does have a pretty smile too!

ahhh lome you didnt see how moh smile via webcam huh??? and now she took it to back to wally world? btw moh you were supposed to get a new one by now! pshhhh
Awwwwwww AMI! how nice of you to say those pretty false words :loool:
did you see our picture? hahaha
and yes it does look like a sars outbreak. i was thinking something like that while painting them on hahaha
GIIIRLLL!!! omgsh i have not bought a new webcam or mic since i returned the last ones. i think i'm still waiting for you to tell me which one your brother got. the super cheap and clear one hahaha.