everyone is sharing

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
love the do --- and the BIG GIGANTIC SMILE :clap:

beautiful pictures :wub:
hahahah girll i thought there was a picture that i didnt block out. i was super searching for it hahahaha :loool:
the hair is shortly starting to grow out. i think i will go and trim it in a few weeks. i really like the shortness. its such a time saver.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww how cute moh!...ok i will have to go to my bro's house to see the brand again ..it is something like dynex or something i will check out the next time i go to wally world too. its like half of what i paid for my raggedy webcam and soooo clear!

Hey sala..how the heck are ya!? do you have a page on here somehwere? i would do one..but then im not a picture type of person..i have some old pics...may or may not share who knows..i kinda dont wanna post my face all over the net though! :p

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol sala its to keeps me mysterious hahahaha

ok ami i'm going to walmart later i'll try to look for that brand. shesh i've been to walmart everyday this week i think.
i have a lot to do today a lot of retuning to do at the mall hahaha.

meh. that little one is such a bad influence. you shouldn't take after her. :p

cute pics from what i can see. :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
this is the back porch and you can see the hot tub covered in snow

this is the view you can see from the kitchen but i didnt take this from the kitchen..i went all the way outside for this shot hahaha

back of the house

this is the backyard side view looking to the street

backyard..under the tree/behind the tree is where they keep the firewood hence the trail my brother just went and got some firewood before i took this.

another tree.

thats it for now...i'll try to get pretty tomorrow and take some with the snow hahahaha

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
uh mohriya..i missed the snow pics... my stupid router's fault <_<

can you send them to me via messenger? NVM :p

hahaha call krit to help shovel da snow!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy where have you been girl. I'm going to go see se7en in seattle on dec 13th wish you could make it and be my clubbing buddy. :yahoo:
Awe girl.... i don't live anywhere near seattle! LMAO. Don't worry one day we will get together & go clubbing :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh moh nvm..my stupid computer didnt show the pics themselves its fine now you dont have to send them via messenger :lol:

awww dang so that was how bad the snow was huh!!!!????...

dont tell me you fell cause you were trying to take them pics for us to see?

btw did you get your power back yet??? hmm if you did i would have seen ya online already huh!?...k that was a stupid question lol...

anyhow i hope you do get it back soon...

be careful in the snow...

dang. you masked the bears, too. :lol: and i'm surprised there are no ice cream pics unless i missed them. :eek:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
dang. you masked the bears, too. :lol: and i'm surprised there are no ice cream pics unless i missed them. :eek:
:loool: heck yes i did...they wanted to be ninjas too hahaha.
hmmm now that i think about it i dont think i have any pictures with me and icecream...i will have to take some now :loool: