EX- Shelle on Days of Our Lives

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
...reuniting on General Hospital!!!! I watched days of our lives since I was 10, i'm 22yrs now, up until about 2004 when Kirsten Storms left and it wasn't the same EVEr. Shawn and Belle are one of my favorite couple of all times i gotta say. That's what sucks about watching lakorn or soaps, they end eventually and you get so attached. BUT NOW, they're coming back together on GH so I am really stoked. The first episode of them together is this thursday june 26...so heads up to anyone who used to follow these actors. I can't wait, they have some of the best chemistry i'd ever seen....

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I rarely do watch soaps but I did like 'Days of Lives', I've watched that since I was young too. I remember getting so pissed off when Jensen Ackles (Eric Brady) left lol but I'm okay now since I can see him all the time on Supernatural.

Anyway on topic, the new Belle and Shawn just don't cut it and I haven't followed it for months so I don't know what's going on with their characters. I loved Kirsten Storms she was so great and I found out about them reuniting while catching the Emmy's, Kirsten came out to present and he was right next to her and they mentioned that he was the new cast member. Have you watched GH since Kirsten's been there? I've seen some clips and her character seems like the total opposite of Belle, she's more bold, blunt and probably have been around the block a few times and back lol. Way different from the "good virgin girl" Belle days, but yeah it'll be interesting to see how their characters will meet.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I started watching General Hospital since I was 13, and I'm 24 now...it was when Elizabeth got raped, that's what got me interested...I was lucky to get into it during the Lucky (Jonathan Jackson) & Liz phase...they were my Shawn and Belle, and they were around before their time, cuz I started watching DAYS later on, when those two finally got together...the Four Musketeers were the best teen story for me, but sadly, only two of those Musketeers are still on GH. But for me, I wouldn't go as far as saying Shawn and Belle are the Brad and Angelina or what not...because there were others before them that were definitely better, with a better love story and chemistry...For instance, GH's Luke and Laura, Jason and Robin, Sonny and Brenda, my Lucky and Liz...All My Children's Hayley (Kelly Ripa) and Mateo (Mark Consuelos, her real-life husband with three kids), Leo (Josh Duhamel) and Greenlee, Ryan and I can't remember her name, but the one with the accent that died...

DAYS was never my original soap, so it's easy to tune in and out of it...I loved Eric and Greta, Brady and Chloe, Rex and Mimi, and Shelle...but it's so ruined now...at least they have hottie Max to make me watch from time to time.

Even though GH has seriously gone downhill since I started watching it, I still watch it, because of Jason Morgan...love him, loved him with Sam, and so irritated he's doing this back and forth thing with Elizabeth.

I don't know why, but soaps these days are slipping...like for GH, if it wasn't for their big story lines like the hotel hostage thing, the train wreck, the hotel fire, the text message killer...I'd barely be able to still watch it...They brought a whole new set of new characters in, some are great, some not so much...

I like that both Jason and Kirsten are playing characters that are complete opposites of their DAYS counterparts...it's good to see them do so well...Both Shawn and Belle were the goody goodies on that soap, but to see them play a biotch and a jerk is refreshing, and just shows how talented they are...they're funny to watch.