3Num 3 Mum - Madarators: Gob Trongsit, Tang Suksit, Mos Patiparn
Dara Story - Moderators: Yuan , Tuitui
Rueng kong Rueng - Modarator: Captain UHT

Reality SHOW:

THE STAR 5

Concert:

THE STARWAR CONCERT - The STAR 1 until 4

Dramas:

Artit Ching Duang: Aom phiyada, Nok Sinjai, Nat Thephadsadin, Jakjann Akamsiri, Pisarn Akkaraseranee, Bee Namtip, Captain, Fang Pitchaya

Buang Ruk Gamathep: Bee Namtip, Pong Nawut, Pang Ornjira, Tui Pakorn Naamo.

Buhnga Nha Fon: Son Yook Songpaisarn, Pueng Gunya Leenuwapong, Puey Parnwad Heamanee, Pon Tunhasatien.

Ching Chung: Captain UHT, Pepper UHT, Pim Zaza, Puri Hirunyapruek, Ann Alicia Laisutruglai, Jeab Sopidnapa, Pang Ornjira Lhemwilai, M Uttapon, Tuey , Chaiyapon Pupart, Aline, Diew The Star4, O Anuchit Sapunpong.

Dork Ruk Rim Tang: Bie The Star

Rong Ream Pee: Chakrit Yhemnam

Sakul Kaa: Mos Patiparn, View Vonnarot, Ann Alicia Laisutruglai, R The Star, Chaiyapon Pupart.

Dum Kum: Pong Nawut, Pang Ornjira, Teangmo

Musicals:

Meanak Prakanhong The Musical: Nat Myria as MeaNak

Cinderella The Musical

Chicago - The Star 1 and 2 join in this Musical, too

Music Album:

Bie The Star - third Album
Ruj The Star - First Album

jakjann

Jakjann
I still don't get what this is...can someone explain what they're gonna do, what kind of event it is?

every Channel like TV7 , TV3 and TV5 have in every year a family event....
in this event show all TV channel, what they have for new projects , likes dramas, tv show music many more....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My Ann has at least 2 Lakorns upcoming year thats good enough for me lol -.-" I wish she'd have more and be nang ek again instead of support ugh. and In Sakul it looks like she may be nang rai -.-" good gawh im gonna be so annoyed lol Ann is my love but when she has those bratty roles she can get a tad bit annoying haha.

jakjann

Jakjann
i think she act a nang rai...or a second couple with R The Star

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yeah I agree I can see what you mean but I like her as nang ek too especially in Wung Narm Won even if that lakorn was ultimately lame ... In Kagome Bang Grup Nam Prik and Sao Baan Rai Grub Nai Hi-So she was good too.. to me I think Ann fits in the tom boyish and strong and comedy type nang ek .. In drama's and stuff she needs some work or alot of work. In Leh Ratree she was good compared to Pep

Ohhhhhhh lol edited now i know what u mean but yeah in the poster she looks like the rai

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
tina my love!!! you're back!!! i'm like you, wish to see more ann in n'ek roles but with pepper!!! they're hot together :wub: