Exact up coming: New Actresses

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Exact are having two new actresses in their up coming lakorns. Don't know which lakorn they will play in yet.

credit to: exactscenario.blogspot.com

Seo Ji Yeon

Seo Ji Yeon, a korean girl who can speak thai (not really perfect but she can speak it), english, korean and japanese.She has a thai name, too: Pamikaa. She live in Thailand since 11 years because her parents work here. Seo Ji Yeon has played MV in Korea too but she said her dream it is to be actress/star in Thailand because she doesn't like the work in Korea. She like to work and live here in Thailand.

Peck & Seo Ji Yeon @ Bang Room for last year (2009)

In Peak MV

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Erk Butsakon Tantiphana

Her name is Erk Butsakon Tantiphana, she is one of 12 Girls from Strawberry Cheesecake Show where on air on CH3 this Show make a lot of newbies and now Erk Butsakorn is new actress of Exact.

We already saw her in Tono Pakin' MV - Niyai and in Sitcome: Pentor taht was the episode where she played at Pentor's girlfriend and this girlfriend is the daughter from Pentor's senior from university. And in Sitcom: Ruk Rhythm and Lakorn: Kuan Kamathep.

Her Profile:
Name: Ek Butsakon Tantiphana / Birtday: 7. December 2531 (1988) in Bangkok /Thailand.
She is actress / Model and Host

Drama: Pentor, Ruk Rhythm, Kuan Kamathep
MV: Niyai from Tono The Star6 / Shar Pbai Mhai Ter from Padcha AF2 / Tar Hark Mai Kuey Jeb from B.O.Y
Shun Dee Mai Por Roe Ter Mai Por Dee Suk Tee from AM FINE and Glua Glang Kuen from AM FINE.
Host: Strawberry Cheesecake Show. TV3
Ads: Auntie Annes, Twisty, Tribore / Shoes - Popteen Popstar (2552 / 2009)
And she is the cousin from Geng Wayo Utsawaroongrueng or Geng The Star 6

Tono the star MV

fun

Expired Sarnie
Let's pray they can act. Grand, Best, Pueng, Vill weren't so great. They are indeed beautiful though.

Right now with the newbies, Ch3 is dominating and grabbing the ones who can act.

Iya

sarNie Adult
lol. that video reminds me so much of coffee prince. I think it is where they got the idea for that mv. the costume and the girl hair's is very much alike.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Theres so many newbies now, i can't even keep track, but i don't care for Exact very much so it probably wouldn't effect my lakorn watching. :dance2:

jakjann

Jakjann
Eak Butsakorn will play on Thai Sitcom Special: Ban Nee Tee Bang Ruk (Bang Ruk Soi 9 + Ban Nee Mee Ruk)
And Seo Ji Yeon her new ALUBM THE EIGHT with other THE STAR and Pop & Tor (New DUO of exact) will coming soon @21 or 22 october 2010 on market.
And rumor that she will play in exact new drama with RITZ THE STAR6 and also playing on RITZ THE STAR 6 new version of his MV SHORP GHOR JEEB and the next rumor is that SEO JI YEON sunbaenim will singing the opening song for this unconfirmed drama.

And her 1st song in THE EIGHT has the name: SORN PARSA RUK - Teach the word love, two languages are in this song. Of course Korean and thai.
I HOPE her new drama will confirmed soon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hopefully they arent gonna be playing lead role? no offense, but they dont look n'ek material..im slowly losing interest with exact and their newbies..

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think Erk is stiff. I didn't find her at all convincing in Kuan Kamathep. She need a long way to go to become a N'ek.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
they're both not pretty but the first one is cute! Since i love EXACT N SENARIO i'll give them a try, hope their good at actin though....awh.. :eek:fftopic: ..makes me miss pueng even more..... :weep:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Seo Ji Yeon isn't going to be n'ek is she? It's just awkward with her Thai. She's cute though. As for the second girl, I don't know yet. Not appealing as n'ek.

darvil

sarNie Adult
When they started singing gee. I was like doh! for the guy. Thats like getting caught with your pants down for a guy. ;)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I think Erk is stiff. I didn't find her at all convincing in Kuan Kamathep. She need a long way to go to become a N'ek.
I can totally agree on you with that... maybe if she played as a supporting role or a little sis or maybe even an extra (lol) i'll be fine with that...

When they started singing gee. I was like doh! for the guy. Thats like getting caught with your pants down for a guy. ;)
why am i not surprise you said that darv haha.... omg you know Gee too?? lmfao

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
None of the girls is really N'ke material..the first girl is cute, but cute as a child..maybe becuz she has a chubby face..and the second girl..umm sorry to say but does she have yellow teeth or is it just the pic..???

darvil

sarNie Adult
I can totally agree on you with that... maybe if she played as a supporting role or a little sis or maybe even an extra (lol) i'll be fine with that...

why am i not surprise you said that darv haha.... omg you know Gee too?? lmfao

As a matter of fact, I'm watching Run Devil Run. Wow is that a hot video! haha.

As for the Korean actress, I think she's cute enough ;) and who knows she might be able to pull of some magical onscreen charm. At least we should give her a shot.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
As a matter of fact, I'm watching Run Devil Run. Wow is that a hot video! haha.

As for the Korean actress, I think she's cute enough ;) and who knows she might be able to pull of some magical onscreen charm. At least we should give her a shot.
lol good one darv, i love that mv too.....

i agree with you on the korean chick, she seems like she'll have more potential then the other thai chick.... maybe she'll play a sister/friend role and can work her way up as a nang'eak who knows.....