Exact Upcoming Lakorns of "07"

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to fans @ polyplus webboard

thanx to melanie/nat for the translation

SooPapBorot DernDin-(Hack RoongReung, Pim Zaza & Oh Annuchit)
Laong Dao - (Kong,Aom,Em Unpinan)
PooGong JaoSeNeaHa (Mos and Jakajaan)
OoPaTiHeaHaengRuk (Mos & Pim Zaza)
PleuakSaNeaHa (Mam,Pong,Puri,Poo)
TardRukSaNong (Captain & Pim Zaza)
Nat gap Nat (Art + Bee - 2 singers from the star)
NaRee SaMohSon (Thook Junjira + Fluke + Pang + Ball Seasons Change)(sitcom):yahoo: so excited to see fluke
KonLaKopFah -Tik(unconfirm)
Sang Soon (Charkit + Bee Namtip + Farng Pitya)

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
There's some interesting lakorns comming up... I wonder what ones will be on ch.5? (so I can watch it on the satellite ;) )

Thanks tinah for posting :yahoo:

onahc

sarNie Elites
Exact lakons are excellent, good storyline and production but i hate that they have limited acess to actors/actresses. They seem to use the same ones over and over and most of their n'eks are ugly with the exception of aom piyada.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
pim is gonna have a couple of lakorn out..that's good for her...can't wait to see bee's lakorn though....thanks for sharing... =]

donna

sarNie Adult
man what's up with titles having sanaeha and hang ruk! did they run out of ways to name lakorns? haha that was kinda funny to me. but i'm glad that OoPaTiHeaHaengRuk (Mos & Pim Zaza) is gonna air. i am waiting to see that one! thx for posting the names and keeping us informed!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Ewww!!!! Jakajun!!! Sorry, but i don't want her to play n'ek. Her voice is freaken annoying! No offense to any of her fans but i could only accept her as a supporting actress preferably n'rai because it would suit her. But i'm looking forward to Chakrit and Bee, Mos and Pim, Tik and whoever hopefully Aom, and Pim and Oh. I would say i'm looking foward to Aom's but i'm not a fan of Kong.

shubby

sarNie Adult
Pim zaza have so much lakorn for 2007..dang..i can't wait..most of her lakorn sound so good and interesting..thank you!!

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
WOW!! P' Pim is starring in so many of them O_O Well, I can't wait to see those lakorns!! She's so pretty!! hehe!! OMG!! I can't wait to watch that sitcom either!! But which Fluke are u talking about? Is he from I Nam or a different one... :unsure:

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
What is up with Pang and sitcoms. I get so tried of seeing her in roles that aren't made for her. (okay, I don't like the chick as much as n'ek or main leads)

I'm sorry, I like the chick, but she's ain't the greatest actress Exact has. Agh, I get so annoyed, the casting is so good, then one person just screws the whole thing.

Rakniran

PleuakSaNeaHa (Mam,Pong,Puri,Poo)

which Mam?
Mam,billy's sister the one that got a kid/married?
Mam,the old lady thats Joy s mom in a lakorn wehre shes a singer? Kinda weird to ask taht ,but just curious.I hope is not Mam,billy's ssiter cus i luv Pong and i dont want to seee him pair up wit her..