Experiences with White Guys

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
white guys? no thanks i'll pass. first of all the majority of them only date their own race then there's the cultural differences just like darvil said. it might be ok in the beginning but it ain't gonna last. soon enough you'll get tired of it. just hope they don't leave you for a white girl later on. how faithful they are i dunno. they like to date around too much ugh...lol it sounds like i'm stereotyping but hey it's true sometimes. plus i find asian guys cuter anyway. which brings me to thailand. i don't know why a lot of thai girls are so into farang husbands. yuck.

Nameless

N i n j a
white guys? no thanks i'll pass. first of all the majority of them only date their own race then there's the cultural differences just like darvil said. it might be ok in the beginning but it ain't gonna last. soon enough you'll get tired of it. just hope they don't leave you for a white girl later on. how faithful they are i dunno. they like to date around too much ugh...lol it sounds like i'm stereotyping but hey it's true sometimes. plus i find asian guys cuter anyway. which brings me to thailand. i don't know why a lot of thai girls are so into farang husbands. yuck.

that goes to all humans, not just white guys.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Well I think it depends on what kind of white guy that person is. I don't think all white guys are like that.

noungning

Heartless
i think it goes way back to history... u know the war and them white fellas, they had to find a partner in their lonely spur of the moment... then it goes to, well i personally believe that thai women in thailand prefers to hook up with white skinned males because they assume they are wealthy. and then there are times when they think they are in love with some guy they don't know how to communicate with besides sign language and body language lol...

but like i said before, i think it's not white men, it's men, all of them, there's very few good ones... maybe like i said also, maybe only 1 in the few billion that exist lol

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Omg. A SW thread dedicated to us white guys.
Mang, yall girls be talkin' junk 'bout us?

JK.

nina07

sarNie Adult
ok...so in fourth grade i had like this crush on this white boy..and he liked me too..and soo we supposedly like went out..and i guess now i look back on it..we werent even going out..i mean we were just best friends..haha..but umm yeah white guys tend to be more jealous than azn guys..i promised myself that i would like never marry an asian guy..but then i saw pleng ruk and weir's face..and i was like forget them i've moved on to my own kind !!! hahaha..and sooo yeah..they tend to be more:

-jealous
-clingy
- their not very flirty either..

hmm..cant remember..what this white guy did to me that caused me and him to separate..heheheh even though it was in the fourth grade !!! and now we're in middle school (7th grade) and we see each other everyday..but i dont look at him in the eye anymore..wish we could've been friends instead of looking at each other like we're strangers or something.. :wacko:

but umm yeah theres this guy...and he's asian...hehe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
eh.. im picky when it comes to guys. when i mean picky i mean super picky. lol. if they have one flaw, it turns me off & i'm out.

noungning

Heartless
ok...so in fourth grade i had like this crush on this white boy..and he liked me too..and soo we supposedly like went out..and i guess now i look back on it..we werent even going out..i mean we were just best friends..haha..but umm yeah white guys tend to be more jealous than azn guys..i promised myself that i would like never marry an asian guy..but then i saw pleng ruk and weir's face..and i was like forget them i've moved on to my own kind !!! hahaha..and sooo yeah..they tend to be more:

-jealous
-clingy
- their not very flirty either..

hmm..cant remember..what this white guy did to me that caused me and him to separate..heheheh even though it was in the fourth grade !!! and now we're in middle school (7th grade) and we see each other everyday..but i dont look at him in the eye anymore..wish we could've been friends instead of looking at each other like we're strangers or something.. :wacko:

but umm yeah theres this guy...and he's asian...hehe
holy cow. 4th grade and 7th grade now? i think it's too soon to be more than good friends.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I use to really be into white guys cause of the whole HS crap, i'm glad that was all a phase....lol slowly i begain losing interest cause honestly i find them boring to communicate with LOL.... i mean their still cute but then i really like my own kind.... dark hair, fobbie, and just slow... hahhha jkjk but then i dont know..... i like a person that'll understand my culture i guess, way easier to communicate rather then hearing "what do you want to do friday night? you wanna go out?? blah blah blah BORING!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i think it goes way back to history... u know the war and them white fellas, they had to find a partner in their lonely spur of the moment... then it goes to, well i personally believe that thai women in thailand prefers to hook up with white skinned males because they assume they are wealthy. and then there are times when they think they are in love with some guy they don't know how to communicate with besides sign language and body language lol...

but like i said before, i think it's not white men, it's men, all of them, there's very few good ones... maybe like i said also, maybe only 1 in the few billion that exist lol

^LOL~ noungning you so crack me up ^

i cant really say since my sister is with a farang guy for over 7 yrs now..thru good/bad they are still together...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
eh.. im picky when it comes to guys. when i mean picky i mean super picky. lol. if they have one flaw, it turns me off & i'm out.
:lol: same here i am really picky when it comes to dating i like many guys but when it comes to actually dating them i am picky about it coz i only want to date the perfect man i dreamed of but i like many guys that are not my dream guy type, lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
:lol: same here i am really picky when it comes to dating i like many guys but when it comes to actually dating them i am picky about it coz i only want to date the perfect man i dreamed of but i like many guys that are not my dream guy type, lol

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Who said men were shallow? Women basing their desires based on skin tone?

tsk tsk tsk...

Have you noticed that asian men rarely date caucasian women? People think its because asian men can't get any... but why leave the best race for the later? :^P

Though one can say the asian women are generous to share their genes with the vanilla people :^P To each their own.

Noungning stop hating... two heads are better than one!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
so what's the deal with white boys? i don't really get it. is this like white as in their ethnic white (ie. europeans and caucasians) or is this like asian and latinos with white skin? huuuuuuh? fill me in. i think the wallet is a bigger factor than skin color, though i prefer my man sunkissed, cuz then u don't have to suspect he's a vampire and all. serial killers are quite pale statistically speaking.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
white boys smell funny... oor is that just boys period... :huh:
lmao. i think it's just some... :lol:

so what's the deal with white boys? i don't really get it. is this like white as in their ethnic white (ie. europeans and caucasians) or is this like asian and latinos with white skin? huuuuuuh? fill me in. i think the wallet is a bigger factor than skin color, though i prefer my man sunkissed, cuz then u don't have to suspect he's a vampire and all. serial killers are quite pale statistically speaking.
oh white guys are crazy... i don't mess with them... i don't want my guy to be dark but i dont want him to be light... i want them tanned. ^_^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol.. now we're off topic to skin tones.. ahah.. anyways i'll join, lol.
i like my guy pale/white skinned since i am very pale myself although i am full asian.
its hard to find an asian pale looking guy, aha.
i am paler than some white ppl. yup. my friends always tell me to get a tan but i haven't yet.
i like my skin tone well most of the time, ahaha but it wouldnt hurt to get a bit tan.