Experiences with White Guys

thuy

sarNie Egg
For me, it does not matter if the man is white, yellow, black or red. The most important is the personalty and the person itself which counts.

I am now married with a white man and we have been together for 11 years and are still very happy. He respects my culture and mentality and leaves me the freedom to live my culture, religion and so on. In addition, he loves Asian food and we often goes to visit my mother and stay there over the weekend.

I must say that I am very happy at the moment and believe me, I thought the same about white men as most of you. My first love was an Asian guy, and he treated me like rubbish. I always thought I would only marry an Asian, but at the end......I have married a white man :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. i've been single all my life so far.
i find it hard to commit to one guy. lol.
i like many guys at the same time.
well i have lust for many guys is a better term
i don't think i've ever liked any guy only lust them

i know what you mean too...hahahh! there is nothing wrong with that neither. ^_^

us girl/women can go without guy/s just fine!! More girl power for us!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
For me, it does not matter if the man is white, yellow, black or red. The most important is the personalty and the person itself which counts.

I am now married with a white man and we have been together for 11 years and are still very happy. He respects my culture and mentality and leaves me the freedom to live my culture, religion and so on. In addition, he loves Asian food and we often goes to visit my mother and stay there over the weekend.

I must say that I am very happy at the moment and believe me, I thought the same about white men as most of you. My first love was an Asian guy, and he treated me like rubbish. I always thought I would only marry an Asian, but at the end......I have married a white man :D
Aww, I am so happy for you. I hope to meet a white guy like yours someday ^_^
My first crush was an Asian guy also of course. I don't plan to marry an Asian guy in the future though.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't like white guys period. The ones i know are ugly and annoying, my mother has always told me and my cousins to date the same race.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
It's difficult to not make an general idea about white guys and asian guys. But we have to say that it depends on the person.

All my friends are white and they have very different thoughts from Asian's and sometimes they are disgusting me. The word "respect" is not the same, the culture is too different, the way they have been educate is not the same that Asians had. About love, yes, white guys will be more unfaithful.. liars..than Asians.

BUT we cannot say they are all like this !

There are some exception... that we have to find !

I'm sure some asian guys can be bad as white guys.. :rolleyes:

D~D

sarNie Adult
4 years later and i came upon this topic. So far.. This is what I know about white guy.. They like the beach, hang out with their friend and drink their beer in front of their tv and watch some kind of sport. oh.. They like to party and perhaps get married at 34. Did I mention.. Their the laziest one working at a fine-dine-in -restaurant who shows u no respect at all. yeah, the ones I know are like this.

cecilia

Staff member
lmao -- where was I in this topic then lol

Interesting views! Wonder if any opinions have been changed over the year lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL You ladies are funny. It's true that there are very many white guys who are like that but I wouldn't generalize and claim all white guys are lazy, unfaithful, and etc. I've met a lot of great white guys in college, a Christian college, which I still am in college. lol I grew up in a predominantly white neighborhood and attended probably one of the the whitest suburban school my whole life. I grew up liking white guys and I still like white guys, even though I still love my Asian pra'akes. 555 I've never dated either. Hehe. :p I don't see myself with a guy from my race. That's like a big no-no for me. I don't dislike them or anything. I just don't favor them in general; they are great guys though, most of them hopefully. 555 I have a soon-to-be white brother-in-law. It was really hard to get along with him in the beginning because of the cultural differences and etc. I didn't like how "naive" and oblivious he is to his actions, not very well respectful or have manners, and so forth. Along the way, I had to learn to accept him as a person because 1) he didn't grow up the same way as an Asian person would, 2) he wasn't taught what an Asian person was taught growing up, and 3) white people have their own set of cultures whether through his or her community, race or family. I still find it hard to agree with him on certain issues/topics but by the grace of God, I've been able to hold myself back from having arguments with him about things when it comes to culture and etc. 555 
I have nothing against white guys showing PDA, because my bro-in-law said that it was a norm for them since they grew up seeing that a lot from their parents and etc. Although I don't like PDA, I just have to accept the fact that it's a cultural norm for them. Also, not to generalize but they like to get married early. I have a whole bunch of white HS friends who are only 20-21 years old and married already, and I'm just here like, "Yep. Still single." LOL Nothing against them getting married at an early age though. :p