Experiences with White Guys

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I seriously don't understand white guys at all. I like white guys, I do. And this year I told one of my crushes that I liked him. You don't want to know what I went thorugh <_< It's hard. I find them comepletely different from Asian guys of course coz they aren't asian. But those who has experienced relationships with white guys, please tell me.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I would say it would depend on the person themselves, not just white guys in particular. I mean, they ARE different because different culture blah blah but just the normal process of a relationship is about the same.

Errrrr....my experience? Haha :D Ummm...6 months with a guy but looking back, it was nothing. Sorry. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
I seriously don't understand white guys at all. I like white guys, I do. And this year I told one of my crushes that I liked him. You don't want to know what I went thorugh <_< It's hard. I find them comepletely different from Asian guys of course coz they aren't asian. But those who has experienced relationships with white guys, please tell me.
I haven't dated one nor have I ever dated. I like white boys. They are totally cool well the ones that I know of. Great people, totally funny. Sorry couldn't help you as much.

it depends on the individual themself, not a stereotypical group... currently, i'm dating one, but i can't really describe him as a member of a certain race, etc...because i view all the guys i date as seperate individuals, in consideration towards personality, characteristics, etc...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhh.. white guys.. ^_^ lol. the white in san diego are just... blah. they date within their race. so i don't even bother with them. they do too much! can't stand it. lol. it's best to stay single! :lol:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol. i've been single all my life so far.
i find it hard to commit to one guy. lol.
i like many guys at the same time.
well i have lust for many guys is a better term
i don't think i've ever liked any guy only lust them

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. i've been single all my life so far.
i find it hard to commit to one guy. lol.
i like many guys at the same time.
well i have lust for many guys is a better term
i don't think i've ever liked any guy only lust them

aweee i know what you mean. i've never had a real relationship but i'm not bothered by it & i don't let it get to me [im super picky! lol]. you should focus on you first then, guys will come later. ^_^

Muddie Murda

smile...
aweee i know what you mean. i've never had a real relationship but i'm not bothered by it & i don't let it get to me [im super picky! lol]. you should focus on you first then, guys will come later. ^_^
*High Five*

That's how everyone should think. lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
it depends on the individual themself, not a stereotypical group... currently, i'm dating one, but i can't really describe him as a member of a certain race, etc...because i view all the guys i date as seperate individuals, in consideration towards personality, characteristics, etc...
I agree. When a teacher in my class (some psychology thingy) told everyone to describe what's the first thing that comes to mind when you have to describe yourself, there are a lot of answers lke girl, boy, asian, black. Of course, why not just say human right. It's objective and probably an ideal view. It's a view I think contemporary societies are getting too, but it is still naive b/c the world isn't always an ideal place. Some people will have their bias depending on how the conditions of the society the grew up in so whether we like it or not sometimes stereotypical differences btw white boys and asian boys are factual. Sometimes. ~sigh~ Don't you just hate those words "sometimes" and "it depends." Boring I know. But life is complicated. Muahah. Sorry guys. I know I'm blabbing. I've been blabbing too much lately. Spring quarter second week whooo!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I've never dated a white guy but I've dated Asian guys that are so white bread you wonder if they know they're Asian.

White guys are like any other guy, granted they were probably raised differently than most Asian guys but you'll find that with anyone (not everyone is raised the same or in the same type of environment). If you think you need to act differently or treat them differently because they're white then you're probably not going to get a reaction you'd expect.

Just my 2 cents, when I'm asked to describe myself, I usually pick something about my personality.

I agree. When a teacher in my class (some psychology thingy) told everyone to describe what's the first thing that comes to mind when you have to describe yourself, there are a lot of answers lke girl, boy, asian, black. Of course, why not just say human right. It's objective and probably an ideal view. It's a view I think contemporary societies are getting too, but it is still naive b/c the world isn't always an ideal place. Some people will have their bias depending on how the conditions of the society the grew up in so whether we like it or not sometimes stereotypical differences btw white boys and asian boys are factual. Sometimes. ~sigh~ Don't you just hate those words "sometimes" and "it depends." Boring I know. But life is complicated. Muahah. Sorry guys. I know I'm blabbing. I've been blabbing too much lately. Spring quarter second week whooo!
are you a psych. or philosophy major? :p

i'm usually attracted to and like a lot of people. so it's kind of weird to pick one, when everyone is so... hm... likable. seriously, when you get to know people just for the sake of getting to know them and having fun w/ no ulterior motives like really wanting a relationship, etc..., you just like them... regardless of race & gender. :lol:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
yeshh they are! lol :lol:
You know. I use to say the same thing. :D Even though I know it's not true. And my sister would always tell. "It's 'cause you haven't meant the right one." Muahaha Let's just not have prejudice against anyone on either race or sex. ;) Or even intoverts and extroverts. :eek: And the list goes on. :p

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
are you a psych. or philosophy major? :p

i'm usually attracted to and like a lot of people. so it's kind of weird to pick one, when everyone is so... hm... likable. seriously, when you get to know people just for the sake of getting to know them and having fun w/ no ulterior motives like really wanting a relationship, etc..., you just like them... regardless of race & gender. :lol:
no. I'm undeclared. :p But it must be those GE requirement courses I've been taking.

Oh and btw. I agree with you.

I've never dated a white guy but I've dated Asian guys that are so white bread you wonder if they know they're Asian.

LOL... i've dated alot of those... but i've dated a few white guys in the past... and not saying that all of them are like the ones i dated but the ones i dated were fun to be around but they didn't grasp the whole asian culture... like they found it interesting but if they knew there were certain things not to do in front of my parents they'd do it... that's just the white guys i dated... not all white guys are like that.