Eye Makeup

judyp

sarNie Adult
hey thats pretty cool. if i was an eye makeup person, i'd probably give it a try. its one of those things that can be really good but can also be really stupid & not work.

i would just stick to the typical way...a brush and some good techiques...:) it'll look better, because these stick-on eyeshadow things leave traces of the dots from the paper...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
what the..? i don't think you should buy that. i don't think it'll work all that good. plus, not all girls have the same eyes so it won't work. i say it's best to use brushes and eye shadow.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I've seen those I laughed when I first saw it.
It's not worth the money because everyone has different shape eyes and eyebrows and I highly doubt that little thing is universal. It'll look good on some people but not all.
I'd stick with the old fashion way.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
thanks girls for all the wonderfull inputs....

i guess i should really just stick to the regular way. lmao

Muddie Murda

smile...
Yeahhhh looks like a total waste of money... o_O Also looks like it'd take longer than the regular way too...esp when you mess up huahuahua...PLUS it was on tyra pshhhh *runs off

judyp

sarNie Adult
thanks girls for all the wonderfull inputs....

i guess i should really just stick to the regular way. lmao
i guess we were the gullible ones. hahaha! i don't do eye shadow anyways, so i wouldn't have bought it. i never buy those infomercial crap. but i have to admit, it looked pretty cool. :p