F&F Summer FashionShow 2012

chouakim

TTFC♥
My goodness, look at all the hotness on one catwalk! They all look so amazing, especially the ladies. I forgot to look at what they were modeling for a moment there.
Mai Davika is friggin gorgeous. O_O

Asy

sarNie Immature
When seeing Matt Peeranee, I think she looks like Mai. Now seeing Mai, she looks like Yaya. They three are sisters. Is Mai Norwegian too?

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Ploy is definitely have a lil bit meat on her back, but that's not a big deal for me ^_^ I LOLed at the 1st picture, look Ploy's expression!

And Mai! Gosh she's the opposite. She's all about skin and bones! So lanky. I don't even know how to achieve body like that, and in the same time have to resist food temptation

(you see that I have some body issues right here :coverlaf: )

And THANKS Alice for providing the photos here in the thread :thumbup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy is definitely have a lil bit meat on her back, but that's not a big deal for me ^_^ I LOLed at the 1st picture, look Ploy's expression!

And Mai! Gosh she's the opposite. She's all about skin and bones! So lanky. I don't even know how to achieve body like that, and in the same time have to resist food temptation

(you see that I have some body issues right here :coverlaf: )

And THANKS Alice for providing the photos here in the thread :thumbup:
mai pen rai ka Ploy has nice curve and Chompoo is stunning Mai looks pretty

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
They're all gorgeous! Love seeing Mint up there, I feel like I haven't seen her in a while!
Davika is simply stunning. She has a strong presence on the runway.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Chompoo and Ploy are so gorgous...they're like goddess hehehe

It would being better if Mai was in channel 3...i bet ch.3 well make her more famous than ch.7...

As for Mint, WoW!! Sexy tat all i could say

And mark rock in pink a color i use to think only lady could rock hehehe