Faad Na Ya(who & who)

aznsao9

Ky the Star
ohhh interesting, looking forward to the other episodes.
just got done watching episode 2... pang's dad... i really dislike the dude. gosh. >___<
but plang, i feel so sorry for her/him, yeah, her, because she's so innocent, cute, and just friendly, whereas that lady who was being brought on by the big katoey dude, gahlee, dislike the duo.
anyways, i really wonder when the two kats will meet though. seems like it's going to be awhile.. well i think so.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
aznsao9... the twins already met, it's either at the end of ep 3 or 4 (i think 4)

in ep 6 i love the part were por kisses kat on the cheek that was funny!!

can't wait for the ep tomorrow

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ I agree, I loved the reaction of them both, Por wiped his mouth and spitted, while Pang held her cheek in shock, don't worry Por it's the real girl you kissed. :coverlaf:

fan

sarNie Juvenile
ahaha i know!! i just want to pat Por on the back and tell him it's ok :console:

I can't wait to see how Go is going to react now that he has been given the green light to hit on Plaang :spin:

it was kind of sad when both twins confronted their parents about the other twin. but ah well at least the kids know better

i can't wait to see the conversation por has with pang about whether or not she got snipped yet :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I think Kat portay the gay character very well. I like her soft tone eheheh Also when I watch her it reminds me of CHER.

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
Is this lakorn any good? I like Kat and Por but not sure about the storyline..and Kat protraying a gay character.:scratchchin:

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I love this lakorn. Other than Barry and Yaya's, this is one that I look forward every week. Next week, it seems Por will show more of his feelings to Kat, although he knows her to be a transgender.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Is this lakorn any good? I like Kat and Por but not sure about the storyline..and Kat protraying a gay character.:scratchchin:
YES!! this lakorn is good. This is coming from someone who never watches anything other than Kane&Ann lakorns and i'm totally addicted and i don't even like Por

Kat and Por have really great chemistry and i think they actually work well together.

Kat is playing 2 characters, one who is a straight girl but is tomboyish and a katoey. The storyline actually works really well and even though girl Kat pretends to be the katoey, she has done a really good job keeping their characters different, and she plays a really good katoey too

i like with por and kat were stuck on the roof that was cute when he asked her if she got chopped yet ahah but i really want to kick rose's a** and kaofang and that annoying managers of her and por's parents tooo

and i felt sooo bad for gosin but its funny how the dad is always around trying to save him after he gets dumped the part where hes pouring water on him so its like a scene from a movie was hilarious

yeaaa i love that por is falling in love with kat even though he thinks shes a katoey and that he told her that he likes Pang and not Praang, which means he likes her for her and not who shes pretending to be

it looks like gosin will find out in the next ep it makes me kind of sad to think that is heading towards the last leg of the lakorn but it will be better than them dragging it out

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
YES!! this lakorn is good. This is coming from someone who never watches anything other than Kane&Ann lakorns and i'm totally addicted and i don't even like Por

Kat and Por have really great chemistry and i think they actually work well together.

Kat is playing 2 characters, one who is a straight girl but is tomboyish and a katoey. The storyline actually works really well and even though girl Kat pretends to be the katoey, she has done a really good job keeping their characters different, and she plays a really good katoey too

i like with por and kat were stuck on the roof that was cute when he asked her if she got chopped yet ahah but i really want to kick rose's a** and kaofang and that annoying managers of her and por's parents tooo

and i felt sooo bad for gosin but its funny how the dad is always around trying to save him after he gets dumped the part where hes pouring water on him so its like a scene from a movie was hilarious

yeaaa i love that por is falling in love with kat even though he thinks shes a katoey and that he told her that he likes Pang and not Praang, which means he likes her for her and not who shes pretending to be

it looks like gosin will find out in the next ep it makes me kind of sad to think that is heading towards the last leg of the lakorn but it will be better than them dragging it out
Thank you fan and jthepsen. I will give it a try. I'll let the lakorn end first before i start so i don't have to wait every week for one or two episodes. :thanks:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Reckon that this lakorn will come to an ending very soon. Its pretty funny now that Go he had some sort of fond
towards the transgender Kat and Por/Kat are so adorable couple. Wonder what is
the next lineup airing after this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pantip and Zabzaa.com said this replace by Koo Kherd - Por N, Benz, Aum, Koy Monday-Tuesday timeslot but they
haven't release the date yet and Wednesday-Thursday is Mungkot Dork Sorm - Aun and Gypsy.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
Just got done watching ep 10 of Fad NaYa..... lovin how there back to them self again but cant wait to watch tomorrow ep.... lets see if Por can no who is who...LOL..... im lovin this lakorn....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah I'm loving this lakorn too, Por and Kat are such a lovely pair. The next episode will be funny between Go and
Por have to find out on which of the 2 Kat that they're both inlove with. :clap2:

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
im so sad on how this ep turned out..... dont really wanna see how the next ep is but gotta watch it...... lovin this lakorn.....but sad about this ep11....

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i just got caught up with the end of this... its a cute ending! (typical but cute) Kat and Por actually make a really cute couple

I love how Por said I love you before knowing that she was a girl and he actually said it to the real Prang so that just makes it that much sweeter

I kind of was wishing for Gosin to have a change of heart and go with Prang ahah

But yeaa... i like how they ended everyone's story i want a friend like Krabi or Tod

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
This was a sweet lakorn, I totally didn't know what was going to happen after she won the pageant and had to go through the reality show.

I'm glad that Bee took Gob before the wedding. Rose is such an idiot for pressuring him to marry her. Seriously how many times did he push her away, she tried everything and it didn't work. Glad she got what she deserved at the end, she was to damn b*tchy for herself.

lol! I wish they could've done a real kiss at the end. I could see Por hesitating for a second. <_<

myx

sArNieZ
finally. i finish this lakorn. the ending was ok. i wish bee would end up w/ plarng but too bad he's in love w/ only pang. + he's "100% man" so he wouldn't like plarng.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I knew from the 1st episode i would like this lakorn. I loved the smart and strong n'ek as well as the manly, sweet and smart p'ek. And another thing the transvestites in this lakorn were so pretty, i'm so jealous cause they're 100 times prettier than me. Anyways i really enjoyed this lakorn because it wasn't stressful and a relaxing comedy with a little bit of drama.