Factory Tee Ruk [Workpoint+BungFai Film]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
damn.. glr just baredly ended >_<.. i didnt even watch it yet lol...
but this one i might.. for tye ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
it's so funny. i love it .. tye looks so handsome !!! i love that part where he disguise himself as one of the worker and kao poon assume he's one of the thief. they then capture him and cover his head with a garbage bag .. took him to his dad's office and start beating the living hell out of him .. then (forgot his name-the comedian guy) notice that it's him so he sneak out .. kae poon and the other two workers start cussing at him and his parent for not teaching him any manners lol .. the dad respond back and it's enough b/c he's his son LOl .. the reaction of them two workers are FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!

i'm enjoying this sitcom atm b/c it's funny !!!

cecilia

Staff member
episode 2 is hilarious !! i like how Mum asked Tye on how can it be possible to have his employees learn English in 3 days. Love how he frustrated Tye on E-San LOL -- Really like the girl who play Kapook with Tye, they are so funny in the office -- He'll do what she call him 'sadist' LMAO -- Too funny!!!

Looking forward to episode 3 :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
its funny and cute...agree that tye looks HOT in here. :wub:

the only thing is that im a bit slow on the esan talk...i had to try & read the thai font on the bottom real fast...just to try & catch on to some of the parts.

jakjann

Jakjann
I love the scene when Mhum come in Tye´s office and train him about Esarn words, was very funny!!

Mhum: Kie Geam Nee Kue Jing Jok krub phom, KieGoh kue JingRean krub, KieGabom kue GingGah krub.

and Tye repeat it slowly and then Mhum told it fast and faster and how tye looks, it was really very sweet I think Tye want laught on this scene but he must control it HAHAHA

And the next scene that I like is, when he lives the room with the underground music was cool and Mhum walk slow like some slowmotion scene... HAHAHA

here:

I LOVE THIS SITCOME!!!! HOPE IT WILL NEVER END!! WANT TO SEE TYE MORE AND MORE!!!!