Faes and such

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I found the site of the mermaid I was talking about. Not sure if it's real or not.
It says the pictures are authentic but it's really hard to say if it was a mermaid or someone in a suit or diving flippers.
The guy that took the photo said she was swimming faster than any human could but not sure how reliable he as a person is.
Oh, it was in Hawaii not Australia like I thought.

Kaiwi Point Mermaid

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
girls, look what I came across...I cant really make out if its really what the people think it is..sometimes it looks like water movement..waves...but here, take a look...if anyone spot anything interesting, point it out!!!hehehe

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2oawd_na...g-part-1_events
'
thanks for sharing.. i got goosebumps from watching it...

it's more than waves....cause if it were waves than it should be spread out, but that shadow in the water kept lingering in the same spot.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
It's hard to tell. It looks like waves but there's definitely something under the water that's causing big disturbances like that in the middle of the water.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I wish a sexy fae would kidnap me and take me away to another world. Maybe a world where I don't have to pay bills.
Hell, a sexy merman would do too. :p

annea

sarNie Adult
a blog/story I found after searching around...hehe..I'm interested in Naga...dunno why, but yea...sometimes I want to believe that Naga does exist, but sometimes it just seems to good to be true unless if you've seen it yourself....lol...but this blog really touched me..kinda like when people said "Mai chuer, ya lobp loo" (if u dont believe in something, dont respect it..or something like that)...really make me more open minded about other peoples believe and culture although sometimes I think it sounds kinda foolish or unbelievable....heres the link ja...

http://apsornsawan.multiply.com/journal/it..._of_the_Naga....

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm fascinated by the nagas too. I used to look up info on it all the time last year. My dad always tells me that there used to be a whole that was open to their world, but it closed up after the war over land between Laos and Thailand.

My sister told me about this lake in Mexico where they believed the mermaids lived. One lady went to lay there and she got pregnant. When she gave birth, green fluid came out and her daughter was born with her feet and legs attached together.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I'm fascinated by the nagas too. I used to look up info on it all the time last year. My dad always tells me that there used to be a whole that was open to their world, but it closed up after the war over land between Laos and Thailand.

My sister told me about this lake in Mexico where they believed the mermaids lived. One lady went to lay there and she got pregnant. When she gave birth, green fluid came out and her daughter was born with her feet and legs attached together.
Oooh, interspecies mating, kinda kinky. ;)

sirena

sarNie Adult
theres really something in that water cuz it keeps on lingering around in circle

i don't know if u guys know this but mermaid arent good creatures, their not happy sunshine creature

they kill you

its told and told by generations they lur boats, people into danger

many believe that when some drown in ocean they believe it cause by mermaid because they are like the god of the sea

theres many stories and belif

you should never go and get close to them

Liberty

sarNie Adult
theres really something in that water cuz it keeps on lingering around in circle

i don't know if u guys know this but mermaid arent good creatures, their not happy sunshine creature

they kill you

its told and told by generations they lur boats, people into danger

many believe that when some drown in ocean they believe it cause by mermaid because they are like the god of the sea

theres many stories and belif

you should never go and get close to them
Actually, that depends on the culture in which you've heard the stories from.
In some cultures, mermaids/selkies are good and they help people but in others, they're seen as bad.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL sirena that was a cute story...was the object that was used to pour water onto yourself called a pa-tel!?

LOL lome is funny ..you want to go live with ariel under the sea?! :lol:

you know what liberty...just like humans with good and bad ones..there are other creatures in the fables or myths that are just the same...like in heaven as well lol in chinese movie here...LMAO yea also make you wonder how in the world they became tevadas up there in the first place..if they are evil?)

Liberty

sarNie Adult
you know what liberty...just like humans with good and bad ones..there are other creatures in the fables or myths that are just the same...like in heaven as well lol in chinese movie here...LMAO yea also make you wonder how in the world they became tevadas up there in the first place..if they are evil?)
I think Chinese gods/goddesses are like other Gods/Goddesses except the one in Christianity. ^_^
The Greek, Celtic, Egyptian, Sumarians, etc. Gods/Goddesses live in "Heaven" or a sort of heaven and they all had human personality. You know, angry, sad, bitchy, nice, etc. I think in that sense they live in their respective "heaven" because they were born as gods/goddesses and it's their home.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
LOL sirena that was a cute story...was the object that was used to pour water onto yourself called a pa-tel!?

LOL lome is funny ..you want to go live with ariel under the sea?! :lol:

....tevadas....... I want to see one.