Fah Hin Din Srai

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
New lakorn by channel 7

i am so happy that oh is back!! i cant wait to see this lakorn, him & amy will make a cute pair.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I love Amy! I'm glad to see that she has another lakorn coming out. Who is Oh? I know faces, but not names very well. Does anyone have a picture of him. Also does anyone know what type of lakorn it's gonna be?

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
im so glad jib is in this lakorn, i wanna see her as nang rai lols!
amy is a good actress but i wished it was araya who is the neke,
but i guess i'll give amy & oh a try, lol it wont hurt i guess =]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This la korn is a drama la korn. Jib Keetapat is pair up with Pai Phatit. all four are main characters. the title of the la korn Fah-Hin-Din-Sine is the name of the pra aek and nang aek. Fah is Amy, Hin is Pai, Din is O, Sine is Jib. Pai & Amy play as brother and sister. Pai play as Amy's older brother ,they are rich people but have bad attitude,they just came back from studying at America. they think money can buy everything ,they both insult poor people. O and Jib play as poor people. he live in the temple, she play as a 18 year old girl who live in the slum which is close to the temple, she live with her mom and her step dad who try to rape her but she fight back everytime. O & Jib are close. she love him like a real big brother. Jib secretly has a crush on Pai but know it can't be because she's poor and he's rich and most important he has a girlfriend already who is so bitchy. Pai doesn't like Jib because he was mad at her ,he blame her for his dad not liking his girlfriend. Amy like to flirt with guys and O is the only guy who doesn't care about her,they argue often, she want to win him ,she want him to fall for her. but really he does like her but he kept it inside. after Pai and his girlfriend broke up he was so heart broken and sad. Jib was the one who gave him support and he start to look at her in a good way and turn to him falling in love with her. i can't wait to see this la korn. i like Jib a lot and i like O too. yeah i like O with Chompu too. they were so cute in "pleow fai nai fun". it would have been good if Chompu play with him again in this la korn instead of Amy. but Amy is o.k. i'll give her a try i guess, i can't wait till this la korn air. i miss Jib a lot. i don't really like Pai's acting but he's cute but it's o.k. since he will pair up with Jib, every guy pair up with her i will like eventually, he match this role i guess because his role is bad but later became good. which he play as a bad guy before in his pass la korns. maybe that's why they choose him to play this role. it's funny though because Jib&Pai use to play as girlfriend and boyfriend in "Yod shy nai cong" but he play as a bad guy and pra aek was Utsadawoot. and they use to play in "Benja kita krum ruk" together but didn't get pair up. finally the third la korn they got pair up as pra aek and nang aek together. :yahoo: Jib came back and play as a poor girl again, usually she doesn't play as a poor girl but mostly play as a rich girl because people think she doesn't look poor but look more of a rich girl. her character sound sad & interesting to watch. a poor girl who is a fighter, won't let anyone insult her easily. i can't wait to see this la korn. i'm so excited too. especially after reading the summary from Dara Video webboard. :yahoo: :D

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
oh. thanks for tha summary!! omg...it seems so good! lol...yay pai & jib!! lol...totally cannot wait...ahh goin' crazy @ this moment. lmao!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
which jib is this?

uh....i still think there is at least one main couple that outside theother just like oh & araya's alkorn with 4 peeps, but one couple is more important or the focuse is on one couple more than the other.

feys

sarNie Hatchling
Wow interesting story line....jib and amy...both my fav. na'rks.

shubby

sarNie Adult
when is this lakorn gonna air?? did they even start shooting this lakorn yet?? or the opening ceremony??/